BY ZIGNATURE

Zignature is formulated to serve your canine companions needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. The limited ingredient formula uses No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn & No Soy. Zignature Single Animal Protein Formulas are extremely palatable which encourages a healthy appetite to provide high-quality protein for strong muscles. Antioxidant from fruits, legumes and vegetables with added vitamins & minerals help to maintain optimum nutrition for all life stages of your canine companion. With Zignature, you can be assured you are giving your canine the best! Peas, Chickpeas, Flaxseed & Alfalfa Meal Zignature uses only the highest quality Legumes, Flaxseed & Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal to supply complex carbohydrates to your canine. Peas and Chickpeas are low glycemic legumes that are nutrient dense and highly digestible. By feeding our unique recipes with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives to your canine companion, you provide the natural nourishment and energy nature intended. Animal Protein First Zignature understands that dogs are carnivores first and omnivores second. Canines thrive with a large proportion of their diet from animal protein. All the recipes are high in protein because the first two ingredients will always be meat & meat meal or fish and fish meal. see more...

Beck M.
Conway
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and this food has done wonders for him. He absolutely loves this food too. When mixing it with his old food he would pick out the Zignature to eat, leaving his old food in the bowl.
Traci K.
I was looking for a kibble dog food formula that did not contain wheat (gluten), corn, soy, or any other common allergens for my 2 dogs. Most foods I came across during my research was either very expensive, not a convenient formula (dehydrated or raw), or not easily found in stores. Finally came across this one that checked all the right boxes. This company also has not had any major recalls. My picky dogs love this flavor! I add a little bit of fish oil to it and they gobble it up. When I found out that this was the dog food of choice at our doggy daycare because it was good for dogs with allergies and sensitivities, that just made me feel even better for choosing this brand.
Christina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
With two Great Dane's I was looking for a food that was high in protein and still on the "kind of" affordable spectrum. When I adopted them they were eating 8 cups a day, now with the high protein of this food they eat 4 and are as happy and healthy as can be! It can be a little hard to find in my area by my local pet store always has it in stock. The pups love it, the vet loves that I feed it to them, and I love it!
Caitlin H.
Zignature is a great brand for my dog. It is formulated without any chicken products, which is great solely because my medium sized dog has a chicken allergy. She likes when I mix up the flavors, and loves when I put it in a food ball to chase around the house. The brand hasn't had any recalls, so I'm never worried about the food safety behind the product.
Rhea A.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this dog food! It's one of the best out there!! Super healthy and my pups love it!! It doesn't have a bunch of junk in it like all the other dog foods do! It's. A little pricy but worth it for my dogs health.
Pam G.
Aurora, OH
This food has been a great food for my dog who has allergies to grain, dairy, beef and chicken. At first I didn’t know what to feed him? I was recommended Zignature Turkey and given a small sample. I was hesitant because this food is pricey and my dog is large. This food has made a very positive impact on my dogs energy and behavior and allergic reactions.
Hunter M.
Great brand! Great formula! My dog loves the taste of this and I love the very transparen't ingredient list. Unfortunately turkey was too high protein for him because he has a bladder/incontinence issue so we switched to the duck formula but the turkey was great for us while we were using it!
Captolia E.
This is the only food I feed my dog! She's a chihuaha with pancreatitis and is supposed to be on a super strict diet. Zignature is perfect because it's healthy and she absolutely loves it. I feel like it's a treat for her. So she's happy, and in good health. :) She loves chicken + the turkey but will not touch the kangaroo flavor.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
We have 2 border collies that LOVE this brand of food! Our senior is 15 and does well on this flavor, the fish, and the Kangaroo since they are all fairly low calorie. Very happy to find a high quality food that doesn't put on the extra pounds. We supplement this with canned, freeze dried, and raw too.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
It's not going to be necessarily the dog food your dog goes gaga for, but my dog digs it and the food is so healthy for her. I like to switch it up between this flavor and lamb just to give variety.