Zignature Trout and Salmon Limited Ingredient Formula Canned Dog Food uploaded by Nicole Z.

BY ZIGNATURE

Zignature® is formulated to serve your canine companions needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. Our limited ingredient formula uses No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn & No Soy. Our Single Animal Protein Formulas are extremely palatable which encourages a healthy appetite to provide high-quality protein for strong muscles. Antioxidant from fruits, legumes and vegetables with added vitamins & minerals help to maintain optimum nutrition for all life stages of your canine companion. With Zignature®, you can be assured you are giving your canine the best! see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
It has a little stronger odor than other flavors, but nothing too terrible and the dogs don't seem to mind it. It is a little more moist and isn't as solid as the others. Perfect for dogs with protein sensitivity to poultry. We highly recommend Zignature; high quality dog food and a great value.
Nancy B.
Westford, MA
This is the only food that has worked for my pups sensitive stomach. It has limited ingredients and I feel good feeling it to her. All her stomach issues have disappeared since she started with this. The best food!!
Amanda K.
I have used this for fosters that are sick and also need to put weight on. Zignature canned food was the only thing that worked for some of my German Shepherd fosters. I absolutely would recommend if dry food wasn’t working.
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
If I could give this more stars I would. My dog has terrible allergies and was constantly itchy and stinky. We have tried multiple limited ingredient foods and zignature has outshined them all. His coat is healthier and Fuller. We have been able to lower his allergy medication doses, and he's no longer stinky. This has been our favorite brand by far. It also helps that there are a variety of flavors and he loves them all.
Kim W.
Very good high quality food. However, it is a bit out of my price range and only used as a special treat. My dog really enjoys it though.
Hilary R.
The only thing and diet my dog can have. Her fur has been so smooth and beautiful ever since she started eating zignature brands
Nicole Z.
My dog has a sensitive tummy and gets sick easily with certain foods. This brand had better ingredients than other big named brand dog food. I don’t always find it at every pet store but i would try it if you see it