suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

My dog has severe allergies. It’s always an issue finding new Protein for her with a balanced diet. Ever since I found this Kangaroo grain free kibble I’ve seen a massive difference in her coat and skin.
Our precious Bulldog is allergic to everything under the sun and we finally found Zignautre Limited Ingredient Kangaroo. She longer itches like crazy and she loves the taste! So happy to have found this amazing product!
Have a 2 year old golden doodle that was severally itching and scratching . Vet recommended for allergies and has had zero issues. Healthy coat and happy dog without the itching.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
How many of you feeding your dog with Zignature Kangaroo now have a diagnosis of DCM dilated cardiomyopathy. I had one that recently died from congested heart failure and now three months later my other dog was diagnosed.  Please share this. I fed my dogs this for over 4 years. Thought i was giving them the best. $75 a bag and now one dog dead and the other on heart pills hoping to reverse the damage. 😢
Does this food do well for dogs with allergies?
more questions