Zignature Kangaroo Limited Ingredient Formula Dry Dog Food

by Zignature

Zignature® is formulated to serve your canine companions needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. Our limited ingredient formula uses No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn & No Soy. Our Single Animal Protein Formulas are extremely palatable which encourages a healthy appetite to provide high-quality protein for strong muscles. Antioxidant from fruits, legumes and vegetables with added vitamins & minerals help to maintain optimum nutrition for all life stages of your canine companion. With Zignature®, you can be assured you are giving your canine the best!

How many of you feeding your dog with Zignature Kangaroo now have a diagnosis of DCM dilated cardiomyopathy. I had one that recently died from congested heart failure and now three months later my other dog was diagnosed.  Please share this. I fed my dogs this for over 4 years. Thought i was giving them the best. $75 a bag and now one dog dead and the other on heart pills hoping to reverse the damage. 😢
Does this food do well for dogs with allergies?
Start your review of Zignature Kangaroo Limited Ingredient Formula Dry Dog Food!
2 months agoHuntington
This food is expensive number one. I would have happily paid the price though if it had worked for my pup because she loved the taste. She gobbled this food up whenever we put it down and that is unusual for her as she is very picky. We had to stop the food though because it ended up making her stool very runny for long term. I read online that the salt content of Zignature is very high. I am not sure if this contributed to that or not, but we can no longer use this dog food. They need to make it safer for sensitive stomachs.
2 months ago
Alright, let me start by saying my dog really enjoyed this food. She especially loved the seafood ones. However, the reason I give it three stars is the bad press it’s gotten recently. Now I know there is no causation yet, but many dogs have had sudden heart failure and the link has been this food. Due to that, I took her off this and I’m not sure how much I can trust the brand right now (or grain free diets).
2 months agoBecker , MN
My Pom & Dane are nuts for this brand. Our Dane is 120 lb and our pom is 14 lb and they both love the food. Our Dane has allergies but tolerates this food really well. His coat looks amazing as well after switching to this! The kangaroo flavor seems to really be their favorite of all!
2 months agoChickasha, OK
This is the best food I have ever found for my French bulldogs. Their skin and coat have never been better and it even helped reduce their shedding. I highly recommend this to other owners!
9 months agoflorida
Zignature Kangaroo Limited Ingredient Formula Dry Dog Food uploaded by Allison M.
This is great food for my Boxer and larger mixed breed.  They really pay attention to the ingredients and when you are dealing with allergies, going with a protein other than the usual chicken or beef can isolate issues.  The quality of this food is very high and while pricey, I've found it to be worth it!
10 months agoNashville , TN
We switched our dog when he was close to a year old from another brand to this brand. He was having trouble with GI upset, vomiting & diarrhea. Since we switched him, he has tolerated this brand & the side effects he was having before were greatly reduced. He still has trouble with diarrhea occasionally, but adding canned food to the dry has taken care of it. This brand is expensive. We are able to afford it, but a lot of people may not be able to. He has been on this for a year & a half. We have no plans to change anything. We would recommend this to anyone who has a dog with a sensitive stomach.
6 months agoOklahoma City
After losing one of our beloved fur babies to brain cancer we really started to research our pets diets. We really researched several dog foods and found Zignature to be the most beneficial to our dogs needs. The Kangaroo has twice the vitamin B12 of other meats, limited ingredients and low glycemic carbs. Not to mention our babies love the taste. I would recommend any of the flavors for your pets. Zignature goes above and beyond for your pets health and nutritional needs.
a year agoCumming, GA
My dog really liked this flavor of her regular brand pet food Zignature, and it did not mess with her digestive system or skin allergies.  The price is higher than the other flavors.  I understand that the price is higher due to this being more exotic than the regular flavors. I would be willing to buy this for a special treat for my dog.  Note, I received this from my local pet store as a free sample.
2 years agoTravelers Rst, SC
Our dogs love the Kangaroo variety, but it is the most expensive. Zignature offers a great loyalty program if you can find a local pet store that carries it, but you can find some fair prices online too. Perfect for dogs with protein sensitivity to poultry. We highly recommend Zignature; high quality dog food and a great value.
8 months ago
This brand saved my dog from severe food allergies. It has quality ingredients without fillers and by-products. It’s found in pet stores. They also make the corresponding wet food. My dog has eaten this brand for years. It’s worked better than prescription food and it’s higher quality.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...