Zignature Dog Zssentials Multi Protein Formula 4Lb/6 uploaded by Veronika M.

BY NONE

Complete and balanced diet for puppy to adult dogs. Zignature believes in exceeding your expectations in pets nutrition with the finest blends of meats, legumes, vegetables, fruits and oils available. see more...

Review (1)
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
This food has helped my sensitive tummy rescue pup more than anything we have tried over her 6 years I am so happy we could find a food she loves soo much and that doesnt upset her belly and make her sick in fact I think its helping her digestion
I mix this with 2 tsp of Go! Meal mixer for digestion as well! The doggie loves it and as long as its introduce with old food gradually it should be safe for sensitive tummies!
My pup was a rescue who was feed mcdonalds until I found her and has some very bad digestive issues, I would recomend this to any other dog who suffer with digestion!

Ps; Buckerfeilds has a rewards program for this brand the 10th bag is free!!!