Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodZignature
Catfish Formula Dog Food 12/13oz Cans

Zignature Catfish Formula Dog Food 12/13oz Cans

by Zignature

Limited Ingredient, Meat First, Low Glycemic Dog Food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zignature Catfish Formula Dog Food 12/13oz Cans!
Kaitlyn H.
Thousand Oaks
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Added this to zignitures dry food to make the food more appealing and my puppy loved it!
Mariana S.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
My dog has food allergies and we tried several types of protein before we found this. Since then she hasn’t had problems with her allergies, sometimes we like to mix this wet food with the same line of dry food, she loves it!
Magdalena J.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE THIS FOR MY BABIES!!! The texture of the food crumbles and mixes very easily with their dry food. They love the taste of it and it does not make their breath stinky. Catfish is also a sustainable fish so this is my go to for them.

Looking for your answer?