Zig Zag Zig-Zag Ultra Thin 1.25 32 Leaves

by Zig Zag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zig Zag Zig-Zag Ultra Thin 1.25 32 Leaves!
How would you rate this product?
Violet M.
Rocky Ford, CO
Zig Zag Zig-Zag Ultra Thin 1.25 32 Leaves uploaded by Violet M.
Great to use with og sin bud ;) and they don't run as much as some other papers... 🐲
Dawnell J.
Decorator Expert Level 3
They take a light hand but when you get a good roll it smokes great, not too fast and with these you can taste what you roll.
Dean P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These are super thin. You will like these because they leave zero to little ash. You can see your leaves when it's all rolled up.
Johnna  S.
Cincinnati, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are good papers to smoke out of I use them when I don't have favorite the white pack of zigzags . It's a smooth taste and it burns slow so I like them.There very affordable and u can find them at any gad station. I recommend these rolling papers if u like to taste what ur smoking like I do! Zig Zag Zig-Zag Ultra Thin 1.25 32 Leaves
Whitney J.
Jacksonville, AR
I freaking love these papers. They are great if you don't like a lot of harsh paper when you're smoking. And they burn very slowly as far as thin as they are. They are very strong to me. I think they are great value for their price. I will continue to buy them over and over again. I will be recommending these for sure to all my friends.
Jennifer B.
Inkster, MI
Great rolling papers, quality sticky edge, which can be hard to find in papers in this price range. Defiantly recommended.
Sandra B.
W Springfield, MA
These have been my favorite papers for years!! I always have a pack in my kit! And the fact that I can get them at the gas station and not the head shop is awesome. They burn so nicely.
Christina  L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Decorator Expert Level 4
Zig Zag Zig-Zag Ultra Thin 1.25 32 Leaves uploaded by Christina  L.
My favorite papers to roll with, I hate a thick paper it take away from the smoke! I like the bigger size. It makes it easier to roll will.
Cristina C.
Salida, CA
Zig Zag Zig-Zag Ultra Thin 1.25 32 Leaves uploaded by Cristina C.
I love this rolling paper! It’s thin, easy to use, burns slow, and sticks well. I love all zig zag products but just found this and chose the ultra thins now. Happy stoner.
Jamie C.
Lake Wales, FL
Zig Zag Zig-Zag Ultra Thin 1.25 32 Leaves uploaded by Jamie C.
These are by far our favorite rolling papers. Zig Zag is a trusted name in supplying quality smoking accessories and these have got to be their best rolling papers, or at least our favorite. Thin, but no too thin like the competitors. No taste, and a clean slow burn. We always buy these when we can find them.

Looking for your answer?