BY ZIG ZAG

Roll your own cigarettes with the Zig Zag rollers. Easy to use and includes instructions. Easy rolling, perfect every time. see more...

Jenifer E.
Pendleton, OR
The size is nice, if you are looking for a larger roll. Use probably at least a few times a month, when feel like rolling. Easy to find in most shops, and not badly priced. Pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Would recommend if you like smoking with papers.
Star S.
Los Angeles, CA
Rolling paper is extremely thin so this Zig Zag product makes it so easy to roll. I use this product daily, which is such a cheap way to avoid the stress of starting over. Definitely met my expectations and can't wait to try the king size. I recommend to anyone who needs a perfect roll every time.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Took me a while to figure this thing out but once I did I was able to roll awesome ciggsđź‘Ť dont get frustrated with it. I watched you tube videos to figure out tips.
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
This King rolling machine, not only saves money by buying tobacco, but also helps you to quit smoking. I love this idea, but I'd love to have one for cheapness & to quit!
Hailey S.
Friendship, ME
I recommend this to anyone who wants a perfect roll every time. Definitely takes a minute to get used to but worth it.
jessica m.
Philadelphia, PA
Hard to get the hang of but when an experienced user had it, everything came out great. I gave mine away though lol
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not expensive and easy to handle. Helps to roll cigarette in less than a minute. Definitely recommend it.
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Works very well. Highly recommended. Easy to use. Very inexpensive. Every smoker should have one.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anybody know if these come in the size where you can roll the Rillo wraps in?
Jennifer D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I've never rolled a cigarette myself before but I am interested in purchasing one of these to try out. Is it easy to use? Does it come in different sizes? What paper should I use to roll the cigarettes? Should I buy a specific brand of paper?