BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesBeerZIEGEN BOCK AMBER
ZiegenBock Texas Amber Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles

ZiegenBock Texas Amber Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles

by ZIEGEN BOCK AMBER

ZiegenBock is a smooth, full-flavored, easy-drinking bockbeer with a distinctive hop character and balanced maltyflavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZiegenBock Texas Amber Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
Review for: Ziegenbock 6, Glass, Ziegenbock
This is my significant others beer of choice. It has a nice flavor that even I can enjoy, and I'm not a beer drinker. Recommend to anyone who enjoys the taste of beer.
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
Definitely not my favorite. I had a sip of my boyfriend's the other day and made a gross face and then he made a comment to the effect of at least I know you won't drink my beer when it's in the fridge. thanks babe.
Jaquilynn M.
Mesquite, TX
When God created beer, Zeigen Boch was what he had in mind. So refreshing and bubbly with a perfect balance of hopps and no bitter back taste.
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
Not too bad. Could be worse. And it is not too expensive at all. Unique flavor, for sure. not my favorite.

Looking for your answer?