Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water Pineapple uploaded by Gladys D.Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water Pineapple uploaded by Dani M.

BY ZICO

Zico® Pure Premium Pineapple Flavored Coconut Water.
Hydrate Replenish.
Natural.
From concentrate with natural pineapple flavor and other natural flavors & ingredients.
70 calories per bottle.
14 fl oz (414 ml). see more...

• Does this taste better than the regular coconut water? I ...2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this at? Health food store?1 Answers
  • Ive never had coconut water before, Would I like this ?3 Answers
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I saw this had a rebate on ibotta and I was shopping at Walmart and thought let me give it a try. There was this one and just plain one as well. I put on the fridge for the next day to drink at work. I absolutely hated this, it was awful. Coconut water tasted like dirty water and the pineapple and a flavor of sweaty armpit. I will never buy this again and instantly threw it out
Safaniya S.
Morrisville, NC
#REFRESHING This is like a little sip of paradise in a cup. Zico is the only brand of coconut water I drink. I do have to drink chilled or over ice or the texture gets to me, but besides that it's super good. Whenever I'm feeling tired at work I drink one of these for little hydrating energy boost!
Taylor Wilson T.
Did someone say Pineapple and Coconut? This is like sipping a pina coloda with more nutritional benefits (and no buzz that makes you fall asleep on the beach and wake up with a terrible sunburn). I'm a huge fan of coconut water when it's hot and I'm really thirsty and the pineapple adds a fun flavor. Super hydrating! Authentic pineapple flavor. Not too sweet.
Tricia H.
Rochester Mi
Absolute beach bag essential! Hydrating, refreshing, and a little taste of the islands with the pineapple juice. You feel like you're on a tropical vacation even if you're just sunning at the local beach. I lIke to add a splash of rum when I'm feeling spicey! (21 and up, only, please.)
Crystal M.
Elma, WA
Review for: Flavored Plastic more...
I've only had this water once but I loved loved loved it! It kept me super hydrated when I went for a walk. It's definitely affordable and great value! I love the pineapple flavor it has to it and I'm definitely going to buy it next time I see it again!!
Dani M.
Review for: Flavored Plastic more...
I like coconut water, but I decided to try the drink with pineapple flavor the other day. I recommend the regular kind. After 3/4 of the bottle I got kind of used to it, but it's very interesting. I just prefer the regular coconut to the pineapple coconut water.
Francesca P.
Review for: Flavored Plastic more...
This is the best coconut water I have eeeever had!!! Tastes oh so good!! I personally really dislike the other coconut waters but Zico tastes great and only has 80 calories. Super refreshing and perfect for summer days
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
Review for: Flavored Plastic more...
I do enjoy the taste of this water but I have to say I don't like something about the thickness in consistency of the actual water or the odd after taste. I would also prefer it in glass.
Kotey J.
I usually like pineapple flavored drinks, but I couldn't get over the smell of the drink. The first sip of the drink I quickly figured out I didn't like it at all. I am going to give the coconut flavor a try tomorrow and see if it's anybetter.
Johannah S.
Review for: Flavored Plastic more...
This pretty good coconut water has nice pineapple flavor with coconut. This very refreshing and taste really good. I not coconut water fan but this I really like.
Fawn M.
Warren, PA
Ive never had coconut water before, Would I like this ?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Does this taste better than the regular coconut water? I was not a big fan, but was wondering if pineapple made it taste better?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy this at? Health food store?