Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water Pineapple uploaded by Dani M.Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water Pineapple uploaded by Gladys D.

BY ZICO

Zico® Pure Premium Pineapple Flavored Coconut Water.
Hydrate Replenish.
Natural.
From concentrate with natural pineapple flavor and other natural flavors & ingredients.
70 calories per bottle.
14 fl oz (414 ml). see more...

• Does this taste better than the regular coconut water? I was not ...2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this at? Health food store?1 Answers
  • Ive never had coconut water before, Would I like this ?3 Answers
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Foodie Expert
I saw this had a rebate on ibotta and I was shopping at Walmart and thought let me give it a try. There was this one and just plain one as well. I put on the fridge for the next day to drink at work. I absolutely hated this, it was awful. Coconut water tasted like dirty water and the pineapple and a flavor of sweaty armpit. I will never buy this again and instantly threw it out
Safaniya S.
Morrisville, NC
#REFRESHING This is like a little sip of paradise in a cup. Zico is the only brand of coconut water I drink. I do have to drink chilled or over ice or the texture gets to me, but besides that it's super good. Whenever I'm feeling tired at work I drink one of these for little hydrating energy boost!
Dani M.
Review for: Flavored Plastic
I like coconut water, but I decided to try the drink with pineapple flavor the other day. I recommend the regular kind. After 3/4 of the bottle I got kind of used to it, but it's very interesting. I just prefer the regular coconut to the pineapple coconut water.
caylah d.
Redmond, OR
I really like this stuff its super hydrating and healthy, though i will add if you don't like coconut water that much its probaly not for you.
Lea  R.
Ooooo yes!! This coconut water has a light pineapple taste to it. It's not overbearing or sour. It's just the right amount of sweetness. It's a pretty reasonable cost too. You can get these in bulk for a slightly cheaper price at Costco.
Dorothy M.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for a piña colada flavor, this is a bit disappointing. It tastes more like watered down pineapple juice with a very slight coconut flavor.
Ambrosia o.
Review for: Flavored Plastic
If you are a coconut water fan this stuff is really good! The you can't miss the pineapple taste it's just so refreshing! I like drinking this after a workout😋
Tricia H.
Rochester Mi
Absolute beach bag essential! Hydrating, refreshing, and a little taste of the islands with the pineapple juice. You feel like you're on a tropical vacation even if you're just sunning at the local beach. I lIke to add a splash of rum when I'm feeling spicey! (21 and up, only, please.)
Alexa G.
Review for: Flavored Plastic
This coconut water is so good! So refreshing! The pineapple complements the coconut water and does not take over the drink. Perfect summer drink!
Kotey J.
I usually like pineapple flavored drinks, but I couldn't get over the smell of the drink. The first sip of the drink I quickly figured out I didn't like it at all. I am going to give the coconut flavor a try tomorrow and see if it's anybetter.
Fawn M.
Warren, PA
Ive never had coconut water before, Would I like this ?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Foodie Expert
Does this taste better than the regular coconut water? I was not a big fan, but was wondering if pineapple made it taste better?
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy this at? Health food store?