6 colors available

BY ZICO

Zico® Premium Chocolate Flavored Coconut Water.
Hydrate. Replenish.
Natural.
From concentrate with natural dark chocolate flavor and other natural flavors & ingredients.
120 calories per bottle.
14fl oz (414ml). see more...

• Is the chocolate flavor really strong or is it more of a hint of ch...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of zico?2 Answers
  • I absolutely love coconut water and chocolate. i have seen this pro...1 Answers
Zico Premium Coconut Water Chocolate
  • "im not a big fan of artificial coconut water but this one is definitely different!" in 1 review
  • "It reminds me of Yoo-hoo but way better for you because it's hydrating and has electrolytes." in 1 review
julie g.
julie g.
San Antonio , TX
Although I'm new to the coconut water craze I'm glad I've found a favorite water to try! most coconut water tastes very salty to me and this one is just the perfect mix of slightly sweet cocoa and coconut. When it's hot out this is my fav go to drink for workout or relaxation. irs much better to drink this than any sports drink and it make me feel good to know there are many vitamins and minerals inside!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Oak Park, MI
For coconut water beverages, this was okay. I purchased it in my building's cafeteria to go with lunch. The initial chocolate taste is good! The aftertaste is odd. The price point is a little high for the taste. The beverage didn't seem to "do" anything special, but it tasted okay for a coconut water beverage. It didn't bowl me over paired with a Thai wrap for lunch. I won't be quick to purchase again.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
Foodie Expert
So delicious! I usually dislike the mouth feel of coconut water, but this isn't that thick mucus texture I usually encounter. It tastes like Yoo Hoo chocolate drink which is something I love and drank all the time as a kid. A bottle will in you around $2 and it's a fantastic summer drink for the extra hydrating qualities. You can find it in Wal Mart and natural food stores.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
I first had chocolate coconut water when I was on a study trip through school. We went to a cultural festival and a girls group was selling little boxes for a dollar. I fell in love, and immediately searched for a brand I liked when I got home. This is sweet enough, but not too sweet and it has a nice chocolatey flavor. It's one of my all time favorite drinks.
laura t.
laura t.
Santa Cruz , CA
I'm am completely addicted to this. It tastes very similar to chocolate milk and with none of the guilt. I've bought it bulk from Amazon because I love it so much. I don't have kids but I feel like giving this stuff to little ones would completely fool them, also giving them hydration, potassium and many other important nutrients. Or yourself 😉
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the after taste to this drink!! I love the way that coconut water tastes, its light and refreshing and it gives a great flavor to a bunch of recipes for shakes and smoothies. I love various brands and especially when you can get little bits of the actual coconut in the water/juice!
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
I love this zico coconut water even more than the original. it tastes just like chocolate milk it is amazing and so refreshing. They are a bit expensive but I buy one of these at least once a week I really love them. Great for post work out or after a tough night of partying
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Not a fan of coconut water. But, I absolutely love this. It is like drinking a low fat or skim chocolate milk. I drink a Dixie cup of it every morning and tend to reach for it when traveling. Hint, hint... cheapest I have found it is at Winco in the larger container.
Ashli M.
Ashli M.
jamaica, NY
This is the only flavored coconut water that I like. No; I love it!! It had a nice chocolate flavor and the liquid is not heavy or creamy. The sugar content is a bit high for me but I mainly have this add a treat one in a while. Love that it's dairy and lactose free.
LAUREN N.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! I use it before going on a run and after (chocolate helps repair your muscles after a workout) and it totally works. No soreness at all. The taste is just like chocolate milk and the consistency is like milk as well! Highly recommend.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Mc bain , MI
Foodie Expert
Can you taste the coconut in this drink?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Foodie Expert
Is the chocolate flavor really strong or is it more of a hint of chocolate, but you can still taste the coconut?
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
How much like chocolate does this taste? I find the really eletrolyte flavor of coconut water off puting.
Shaye S.
Shaye S.
What's your favorite flavor of zico?
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
I absolutely love coconut water and chocolate. i have seen this product at my grocery store and haven't picked it up. I am currently dieting and staying away from sweet drinks. Can anyone tell me the calorie and carbs count on this beverage?