BeveragesFlavored WaterZico
ZICO Coconut Water With Natural Passion Fruit Flavor

ZICO® Coconut Water With Natural Passion Fruit Flavor

by Zico

#21 in Flavored Water

With Natural Passion Fruit Flavor We hand-harvest the most delicious and nutritious young green coconuts from around the world. It s one of Zico s young green coconuts, grown, selected and packaged with care precisely when the extraordinary water inside reaches a peak level of potassium and the perfect balance of essential electrolytes. With more potassium and less calories, carbs and acidity, Zico is the natural alternative to sports drinks and a better way to hydrate and replenish. Nature is smarter than science. Zico comes in a variety of delicious all-natural flavors that capture the authentic taste and energy of the tropics for you to enjoy anytime and everywhere. Zico. the enlightened sports drink. Packed with potassium - 670mg > 1 ba

Is this super sweet? I like coconut water but not super sweet ones.
Does it have a bad after taste?
Start your review of ZICO® Coconut Water With Natural Passion Fruit Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have since heard really good things about the chocolate flavored one, and of course am now convinced that I need to try it, but haven't been able to find any in my location.in reviews
I don't care for the normal flavor, or the pineapple, BUT the Dark Chocolate infused coconut water is better than chocolate milk in my opinion.in reviews
...refrigerated section and it was on sale, so I picked it up and I must say, it was really good.in reviews
I am not a fan of the regular or fruit flavored zicos however the chocolate flavored zico is so good!in reviews
I tried the regular flavor and it was pretty good, it did taste a little artificial, but like another person said you're not gonna get the real thing unless you crack open a real coconut.in reviews
Jersey City, NJ
Out of the coconut waters that I've had, this is my favorite. The flavor is strong but not overbearing. It's really great after a workout or on a really hot day, like the ones we've been having in/near NYC! The first time I received it as a free sample/box from a zico truck but last weekend i bought it at trader joe's and I've already had it! Give it a try! There are several flavored coconut waters but I like the original flavors.
Brockton, MA
ZICO® Coconut Water With Natural Passion Fruit Flavor uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Zico - Pure Premium Coconut Water Natural - 1 Liter (pack of 12) is pure, natural coconut water with coconuts. Supports hydration with five naturally-occurring electrolytes. 100% coconut water, not from concentrate. No sugar added. Not a reduced calorie food.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love the refreshing taste of this water. It's so good and light. Great for an early morning replacement instead of coffee
Pittsburgh, PA
This brand comprises roughly half of my coconut water purchases. I have tried many brands and this is one that I prefer. The taste is smooth and clean, with just a hint of coconut. I have used this brand while I have done intermittent fasting. It's also one of the more economical choices, so it's a no brainer.
Winnsboro, TX
Great tasting coconut water in convenient packaging. I use it for smoothies and it is easy to store and save the left over water for later.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love the chocolate zico coconut water! The rgular flavor is ok, but I prefer chocolate. Almost like drinking a yoohoo.
Charlotte , NC
This drink is perfect for any hot summer day or you're just thirsty. I love drinking it cause there more flavor than just plain water. It also keeps me hydrated all day. I just hate how there a little bit left but somehow it gets stuck in there. Either than that I love it!
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Best coconut water for the price. No after taste and all natural. Love it extra cold. Very refreshing!
Fresno, CA
Whether it's a hangover, after a workout or before, this is my go to drink. It has extra electrolytes without a ton of extra "stuff" I'm a fan of coconut water, but recently tried the chocolate and it would be an awesome treat once in a while!
Long Beach, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love coconut water. I buy this kind regularly at WinCo and they are fairly affordable especially for its big size. It’s bigger compared to most coconut water servings and it’s best kept cold in a fridge.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
North Edwards, CA