BY ZICO #4 in Flavored Water

With Natural Passion Fruit Flavor We hand-harvest the most delicious and nutritious young green coconuts from around the world. It s one of Zico s young green coconuts, grown, selected and packaged with care precisely when the extraordinary water inside reaches a peak level of potassium and the perfect balance of essential electrolytes. With more potassium and less calories, carbs and acidity, Zico is the natural alternative to sports drinks and a better way to hydrate and replenish. Nature is smarter than science. Zico comes in a variety of delicious all-natural flavors that capture the authentic taste and energy of the tropics for you to enjoy anytime and everywhere. Zico. the enlightened sports drink. Packed with potassium - 670mg > 1 ba

• Does this taste similiar to the vita one? I'm OBSESSED wi...1 Answers
  • What benefits (if any) have you seen from drinking this a...8 Answers
  • How does it taste I never try this2 Answers
ZICO® Coconut Water With Natural Passion Fruit Flavor
  • "I have since heard really good things about the chocolate flavored one, and of course am now convinced that I need to try it, but haven't been able to find any in my location." in 18 reviews
  • "I don't care for the normal flavor, or the pineapple, BUT the Dark Chocolate infused coconut water is better than chocolate milk in my opinion." in 10 reviews
  • "I never had coconut water before and when I was buying groceries at my local supermarket, I saw this in the refrigerated section and it was on sale, so I picked it up and I must say, it was really good." in 9 reviews
  • "I am not a fan of the regular or fruit flavored zicos however the chocolate flavored zico is so good!" in 8 reviews
  • "I tried the regular flavor and it was pretty good, it did taste a little artificial, but like another person said you're not gonna get the real thing unless you crack open a real coconut." in 8 reviews
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
It’s okay! Considering that I’m from a tropical country this is not the best coconut 🥥 water, but it’s no bad. Is expensive though 😑 but is a healthy opcion,no sugar,non gmo and is easy to find.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I grew up drinking natural coconut water (and i mean have someone open a coconut in front of me and drinking directly out of the coconut). Zico water tastes just like drinking out of that coconut! Its amazing And i feel the natural taste. I love it. I mix it with my smoothies and teas as well as drinking it plain. It is soooo good for you! After drinking coconut water i feel extremely hydrated.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is my all-time favorite coconut water. I am obsessed with putting coconut water in my smoothies every morning, it adds extra hydration as well as a delicious tropical taste. The plain flavor is really good and I’m also very fond of the pineapple one. 🌴🥥
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love coconut water. I buy this kind regularly at WinCo and they are fairly affordable especially for its big size. It’s bigger compared to most coconut water servings and it’s best kept cold in a fridge.
Johnetta M.
Statesboro, GA
At first I did not enjoy the taste of this drink. It basically tasted like nut water 😂 however, my palette adjusted to it and I mixed it with sparkling live water to add a bit of a tropical flavor. Only three stars because of the price of one bottle. $3? Really?
Jodenny S.
This is a staple in our house. Both my husband and I are not big on juice, or sodas; but we both love coconut water. We've tried a bunch of different brands, and always end up coming back to Zico. I buy at least four of the 1 liter cartons, every time I get groceries.
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
This brand of coconut water is my favorite that I've tried and if you have never tried coconut water you should give it a try in place of other sweetened drinks, it's refreshing & hydrating with just the right amount of sweetness! It may take some getting used to because it's kind of different but good!
Tara B.
West Chester, PA
I LOVE Zico Chocolate version. It is the only Coconut Water I can stand the taste of. I have tried them all. this one in Coco tastes more like chocolate milk than coconut water. It is a fresh flavor, no aftertaste and you can get them usually for around $2 a bottle unless they are on sale. I tell so many people about this product.
Patricia S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I loooooove coconut water. Aside from being nutritious, it's one of the most composing things a human being can drink. Being from the Caribbean coast, we have coconut trees all over and this drink reminds me of home. I absolutely love this and would drink it everyday if I could.
Lea H.
This product is delicious and very hydrating. I really enjoyed that there is no sugar added to this drink so I feel like I truly am getting a healthy refreshing gulp. I would highly recommend this to others.
Michelle M.
Does anyone like the chocolate flavor?
Samantha N.
Salem, VA
I always wanted to try this coconut water and wonder how it taste.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
What are the benefits of drinking Coconut Water versus plain water??
Allison K.
What is the best flavor? I have only tried Pineapple!
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
Does this taste like grated coconut? I don't like that so I've been hesitant to try this.

Walmart