BY ZICO

With Natural Passion Fruit Flavor We hand-harvest the most delicious and nutritious young green coconuts from around the world. It s one of Zico s young green coconuts, grown, selected and packaged with care precisely when the extraordinary water inside reaches a peak level of potassium and the perfect balance of essential electrolytes. With more potassium and less calories, carbs and acidity, Zico is the natural alternative to sports drinks and a better way to hydrate and replenish. Nature is smarter than science. Zico comes in a variety of delicious all-natural flavors that capture the authentic taste and energy of the tropics for you to enjoy anytime and everywhere. Zico. the enlightened sports drink. Packed with potassium - 670mg > 1 ba see more...

• Does this taste similiar to the vita one? I'm OBSESSED with that ...1 Answers
  • What benefits (if any) have you seen from drinking this as oppose...8 Answers
  • Does this coconut water have the pulp in it?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have since heard really good things about the chocolate flavored one, and of course am now convinced that I need to try it, but haven't been able to find any in my location." in 18 reviews
  • "I don't care for the normal flavor, or the pineapple, BUT the Dark Chocolate infused coconut water is better than chocolate milk in my opinion." in 10 reviews
  • "I never had coconut water before and when I was buying groceries at my local supermarket, I saw this in the refrigerated section and it was on sale, so I picked it up and I must say, it was really good." in 9 reviews
  • "I tried the regular flavor and it was pretty good, it did taste a little artificial, but like another person said you're not gonna get the real thing unless you crack open a real coconut." in 8 reviews
  • "I am not a fan of the regular or fruit flavored zicos however the chocolate flavored zico is so good!" in 8 reviews
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Let me start by saying I am NOT a fan of the taste of coconut water. I wouldn't say it's necessarily a strong taste, but it's not my favorite and I love everything coconut. I like how hydrating this is and that they have a variety of flavors available. I think it would be good to put in a smoothie so that the taste is sort of masked, while still getting the hydrating effect.
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
It’s okay! Considering that I’m from a tropical country this is not the best coconut 🥥 water, but it’s no bad. Is expensive though 😑 but is a healthy opcion,no sugar,non gmo and is easy to find.
Michelle A.
I grew up drinking natural coconut water (and i mean have someone open a coconut in front of me and drinking directly out of the coconut). Zico water tastes just like drinking out of that coconut! Its amazing And i feel the natural taste. I love it. I mix it with my smoothies and teas as well as drinking it plain. It is soooo good for you! After drinking coconut water i feel extremely hydrated.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love coconut water. I buy this kind regularly at WinCo and they are fairly affordable especially for its big size. It’s bigger compared to most coconut water servings and it’s best kept cold in a fridge.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
My favorite coconut water. 100% pure and natural and organic. How can you go wrong? If I could drink one thing for the rest of my life this would be it for me. A little on the pricey side at $2.00 a bottle. It’s amazing though. And completely worth the price. It’s also the ultimate hangover cure.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Zico is my absolute favorite brand of coconut water! The taste is much more tolerable than the other popular brands on the market. It's definitely affordable and the health benefits of coconut water are worth every penny.
Jodenny S.
This is a staple in our house. Both my husband and I are not big on juice, or sodas; but we both love coconut water. We've tried a bunch of different brands, and always end up coming back to Zico. I buy at least four of the 1 liter cartons, every time I get groceries.
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
This brand of coconut water is my favorite that I've tried and if you have never tried coconut water you should give it a try in place of other sweetened drinks, it's refreshing & hydrating with just the right amount of sweetness! It may take some getting used to because it's kind of different but good!
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I tried this water for free. I wasn't sure what it was going to taste like. So I took a drink of it and automatically did not like the taste. It tasted bland and gross. I threw the rest of it away, afterwards. This is not a product for me at all.
Tricia V.
Westover, WV
I honestly think this coconut water is about as close to the real deal as you can get. Let's face it though, unless you live in Hawaii, the real deal is hard to obtain. Glad my local convenience store keeps this on hand.
Michelle M.
Does anyone like the chocolate flavor?
Samantha N.
Salem, VA
I always wanted to try this coconut water and wonder how it taste.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
What are the benefits of drinking Coconut Water versus plain water??
Allison K.
What is the best flavor? I have only tried Pineapple!
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
Does this taste like grated coconut? I don't like that so I've been hesitant to try this.