BY ZICAM

Get Rid of Your Cold Faster™ with Zicam® Ultra Cold Remedy! Reduces the duration of a cold. Concentrated formula. Great for on-the-go. Convenient dosing. Non-drowsy. Non-habit forming. Melts in your mouth. Homeopathic Take Zicam® Cold Remedy at the first sign of a cold.  Zicam® Cold Remedy products are available in a wide range of forms and flavors. This product is not required to go through the FDA s New Drug Application approval process. see more...

Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Wow! This product rocks! It's really effective!
One evening I started to experience that scratchiness in the throat which is my usual first sign of a cold. So I used Zicam® Cold Remedy as was said on directions before going to bed. I was so relieved in the morning as there were no signs of cold anymore!!!!! No signs of sore throat! In other circumstances I would be gargling it with soda solution, but not this time! Now, Zicam® Cold Remedy is a staple in my medicine box. I definitely recommend it to anybody who just starting to feel unwell because of upcoming cold!

I received a free product for my review, but opinions are 100% my own
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't tell if this works I used it for a month and got bronchitis and it leaves a terrible taste in your mouth for 3 hours I think I will just stick with airborne vitamins or the emergen c vitamins
Caitlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this all the time when I start to feel a cold coming and it helps greatly to reduce the severity of it.
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This stuff is great! I always keep it on hand during cold and flu season! The taste isn't bad at all.