Zicam Ultra Cold Remedy Bi-Layer RapidMelts Quick Dissolve Tablets uploaded by Aerial P.

BY ZICAM

Reduces the Duration of a Cold. Concentrated formula. Convenient dosing Don t let a cold catch you.  Keep Ziacam® Cold Remedy with you so you re ready at the first sign.  This product is not required to go through the FDA s New Drug Application approval process.  877-942-2626. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel D.
Lynchburg , VA
I came down with a nasty cold THREE DAYS before a singing competition and taking zicam helped clear it up enough so that I could sing at the event! THANK YOU ZICAM 10/10 would recommend to anyone, especially this in college!
Leah S.
This stuff really helps when you think you're going to get sick. The minute you feel a sore throat coming on, it's best to start taking it every 4 hours or so, and make sure you keep up with it. These can either eliminate the cold altogether, or make the duration of it much shorter, and the symptoms less intense. I couldn't give it 5 stars on the fact it tastes really gross. It needs to dissolve in your mouth, so you cannot chew or swallow it whole. You can't drink anything for 15 minutes after either, so you're stuck with the taste for a while. Despite that, they really work so it seems to be worth it to me.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Only giving 4 starts because I'm not positive this can get complete credit for stopping a cold when I feel one coming on but I do take it because I believe it does help some. Easy for anyone to take because it's a rapid melt. I always take it with vitamin C and Colloidal Silver when I'm beginning to feel under the weather. It's easy to keep at work on your desk so you can repeat taking it every 3 hours, per label instructions.
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
It does help, a lot of people in the south swear by this when they get a cold. Its a little gritty for me and tastes a little strange. leaves an after taste