BY ZICAM

Find Cold, Cough And Allergy at Target.com! Shortens the length of a cold when taken at the first sign of a cold No water needed, melts in your mouth Non-drowsy, non-habit forming Homeopathic More convenient dosing Use as directed Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How well does Zicam Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals travel?2 Answers
  • Would this have any side effects like chest pain, sore throat, etc?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of the Zicam Ultra Berry Lemonade Cold Remedy Crystals for free through a Crowdtap mission. I'd never tried a Zicam product before, so I didn't know what to expect, but I had a great experience with this product! It tastes okay and I like that you can take it without water, which makes it very convenient to carry around with you during cold/flu season. I feel like it definitely did make my cold shorter, and it helped alleviate my symptoms shortly after taking it, so I consider that to be a win! I'll definitely be purchasing more of this stuff. Highly recommended!
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
This productive is not as effective as other Zicam products, in my opinion. I think it may have helped some, but it wasn't quick. It is an easy delivery method however, You simply empty the packet on your tongue and let it dissolve. This isn't necessarily instant either, but the time for it to dissolve fully isn't awful. The texture is not unpleasant but I was ready for it to be gone by the time it was. The taste is pleasant at first. However, it does leave a weird aftertaste. Overall, this would not be the first product I would recommend or buy.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
Zicam Cold Remedy Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals are an interesting product that grabbed my attention. I love that it is a homeopathic product that stops cold symptoms BEFORE they develop, rather than just treating them once they present themselves. I would say the texture is something you have to get used to (make sure you don't have a dry mouth before using it), but the flavor is very appealing. I will continue to use this product throughout the winter!
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
I was skeptical at first because nothing knocks out my colds. But this was worth a try. The crystals remind me of a pixie candy stick and it tastes similar to one. It does taste good with a slight aftertaste, but it doesn't linger. I followed the directions as soon as I felt my cold coming on. Within two days - BOOM - I felt so much better. I'll have this with me at all times. I like that it's portable too. Best thing is the homeopathic action.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
The taste is fine, but the sensation and process isn't terrific. I mean I prefer them over the rapid melts! They do work, I definitely was convinced I was getting a cold so stared using them..my cold only lasted one day. Surprisingly they are pretty efficient and help!
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
This product is great for shortening the length of a cold (does not work for the flu or allergies). Just start taking it at the first signs of a cold. Very convenient, just open, pour on tongue, and wait for it to dissolve. Great tasting and non-drowsy formula.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
I really like this flavor and this is not bad at all. I got to try this from Bzzagent. I get the worst cold every time around Christmas and the end of the year. This works good for me as for as the coughing and having problems associated with the cough.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Zicam cold remedy shortens colds. I I'm impressed with this product not only does it taste good it actually does shorten colds and helps you get better faster so you can get back to doing things
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
BLOOMINGTON, IN
These things really help when you feel yourself getting sick. They also taste good, no medicine taste!
Aidan M.
Aidan M.
Took when my whole family had a cold and I could feel one coming on, it seems to have lessened the cold and made it a lot better than the rest of my family's. It does leave a very bad film in your mouth and it's hard not to drink water for 15 mins after.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
How well does Zicam Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals travel?
Patty H.
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Would this have any side effects like chest pain, sore throat, etc?