BY ZICAM

Find Cold, Cough And Allergy at Target.com! Shortens the length of a cold when taken at the first sign of a cold No water needed, melts in your mouth Non-drowsy, non-habit forming Homeopathic More convenient dosing Use as directed Age Group: Adult. see more...

• How well does Zicam Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals travel?2 Answers
  • Would this have any side effects like chest pain, sore th...1 Answers
Caitlin S.
Lancaster, PA
These worked great for me before when I could tell a cold was coming on. I started feeling better in a day or two. The only time they didn't work, was when I actually had an illness where I needed an antibiotic!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
This is the first time I have used a Zicam product, so I had good expectations. What most struck me is that ea homeopathic atwnción. Zicam® Cold Remedy Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals has a good taste although it left a very strange sensation in the mouth. It is very easy to use, just open it and place it under the tongue. I started taking it during the first cold symptoms and felt that it helped me not to feel so bad. I combined it with the medicine I use for the common cold and it relieves me quite quickly. The only strange thing was that I was speechless the third day of using it. I think it's a product worth trying. I received this product for free.
Tay S.
This is my 1st time trying any Zicam product so I was pretty interested about it. I got to try this out through Crowdtap which was cool since this is new all the way around. It was interesting to me so I immediately tried it out when my throat started getting itchy and I felt a cold coming along. The crystals dissolved easily without a problem so that wasn't an issue at all and the initial taste right off the bat was good. Once dissolved it was a something like a bitter taste but it was at the end though which is not that bad. I like the ease of the packets, that's a cool idea to.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Zicam Cold Remedy Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals are an interesting product that grabbed my attention. I love that it is a homeopathic product that stops cold symptoms BEFORE they develop, rather than just treating them once they present themselves. I would say the texture is something you have to get used to (make sure you don't have a dry mouth before using it), but the flavor is very appealing. I will continue to use this product throughout the winter!
Cynthia N.
I was skeptical at first because nothing knocks out my colds. But this was worth a try. The crystals remind me of a pixie candy stick and it tastes similar to one. It does taste good with a slight aftertaste, but it doesn't linger. I followed the directions as soon as I felt my cold coming on. Within two days - BOOM - I felt so much better. I'll have this with me at all times. I like that it's portable too. Best thing is the homeopathic action.
Michelle F.
It never fails!! Every Year I am sick either on Christmas or New Years, and this year it was Christmas. December 23 at about 9PM I noticed I was sneezing a lot. I figure it can only be two things, a cold or just my allergies acting up. I didn't take this product that day because it says not recommended for allergy use so since I wasn't sure if it was my allergies acting up or a cold coming so I didn't take it.

The next day December 24, sure enough, I had a cold. My nose was stuffed, I was sneezing a lot, runny nose, headache, and etc. So I took a dose of this two times, one in the morning and one a night. It did help minimize my symptoms so I was able to enjoy the day a little, but it did not shorten my cold. My cold didn't go away until December ....

Now it says to take it at the first sign of a cold coming to shorten it, I didn't because again I didn't know if it was my allergies or a cold coming so this could be a reason why it didn't shorten my cold, but who knows. And I am a bit skeptical to products that says shorten lengths of any colds/coughs. I mean is that possible?

Now a little in depth review of the product. I can taste the Berry Lemonade. It's sweet and not sour. The taste and texture reminds me of those Pixy Stix candy from Wonka. It's a powdery white substance. It dissolves in your mouth. I did drink water after the product dissolved in my mouth because my mouth was feeling a little dry. And it is not drowsy as the box says. Overall, this is a great product to help fight the common cold. but I am skeptical about the whole "shortening" the common cold.
Donielle R.
When I was at work the other day, my nose and my throat kept telling me that my body was about to shut down if I didn't do some thing quick. So I reached in my bag and pulled out Zicam cold remedy. It seemed liked it worked on impact. I continued to use it and my body never caught that cold.
Keshia D.
I really like this flavor and this is not bad at all. I got to try this from Bzzagent. I get the worst cold every time around Christmas and the end of the year. This works good for me as for as the coughing and having problems associated with the cough.
Kasey C.
Zicam cold remedy shortens colds. I I'm impressed with this product not only does it taste good it actually does shorten colds and helps you get better faster so you can get back to doing things
Christy M.
Lake Village, AR
These taste great and have stopped many colds that sought to keep my husband and I down when we just don't have time. They dissolve so fast you can take them anywhere so we keep them in each car and the house!
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
How well does Zicam Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals travel?
Patty H.
Sandusky, MI
Would this have any side effects like chest pain, sore throat, etc?