BY ZICAM

Plus, these tablets are non-habit forming, so once youre over your cold, you wont feel the need to keep taking your medicine. You can even take the Zicam RapidMelts Vitamin C Cold Remedy right before bedtime to alleviate coughing and sneezing, for a soothing nights sleep. Available in a 25 ct size, these sore throat tablets are small enough to tote around in your purse or bag for a quick burst of vitamin C when you need it. Zicam Gluconicum, Zicam Gluconicum Get Over Your Cold Faster Melts In Your Mouth Homeopathic Zicam RapidMelts Cherry Cold Remedy Cough Medicine, 25 ct: Soothing cough tablets dissolve in your mouth Bi-layer RapidMelts No water needed Cherry flavor No known drug interactions Homeopathic formula Non-drowsy cough medicine Non-habit forming Zicam reduces the duration of the common cold Reduces the severity of cold symptoms Available in a 25 ct size Provides soothing relief from cold symptoms such as: Sore throat Stuffy nose Sneezing Coughing Congestion see more...

Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Encinitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great! As soon as I feel a cold coming on, I take this right away, and most times the full blown being sick never happens!! This is a miracle potion!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Rapidmelts are the way to go - the berry ones taste good and dissolve quickly. I swear by these if you take them at the first sign of a cold!
Shea B.
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
If you feel a cold coming on, start taking these! The rapid melts seriously do the trick. They might not get rid of your cold completely but it shortens the length of it significantly. I make sure I have these with me all the time just in case.
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
Seriously love this medicine. I take it as soon as I feel a cold, and it seems to shorten the length.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Murrieta , CA
I can say that Zycam Rapidmelts really do work. I've used them on more than one occasion that I have felt a cold coming on and when used at first onset of symptoms they're pretty sure to reduce the severity and duration. I will continue to buy these for myself and my family.
Kari M.
Kari M.
Wellness Guru Expert
When I get sick this is one of the very few things I will take. As far as having a common cold. It basically is just zinc and won't kill your virus but will help lessen it and make you feel a bit better. The taste isn't terrible but isn't enough to gag you. So if you have a common cold get some zicam and feel better!!