Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops

by Zicam

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops!
crystal J.
2,242 reviews
Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops uploaded by crystal J.
I received these as a free sample and they are great. Just the coating on the outside is a little crunchy and sweet.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops uploaded by Kristavel F.
Zicam Medicated Fruit DropsThe jar is cute with its fruit pictures on it love the taste and scent it has a minty after taste that unclogs your nose but the after after taste is nasty it’s like fake sugar
Kimberly T.
Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops uploaded by Kimberly T.
Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops uploaded by Kimberly T.
Zicam has proven to be a brand I can trust. I started by using the Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs when I was already fighting symptoms it seemed like almost over ight I felt the difference. I tried using the off brand Non-Drowsy Zinc Cold Therapy 25ct by Equate Compare to Zicam Rapidmelts but it didn't work the same. With everything that is going on with the virus and kids being out of school my families and I health is even more important. Every morning I take Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops. These really work at the first time I sniffle or sneeze I grab these. Zinc is extremely effective in boosting the immune system and fighting against cold/flu symptoms. Zicam uses zinc as one of its primary and power ingredients.
Sarah N.
Helotes, TX
Let me start by saying these little gummies have prevented me from having any cold in 2019. Let me repeat that.... I have not had a cold in 2019 thanks to these gummies. Over the past year, every morning that I woke up not feeling 100, I would take these. Sore throat, congestion, achy, etc, these would cure. The secret is to take these as soon as you feel a slight cold come on, and then bang, the next day, you are back to perfect. Trust me on this!
Libby L.
New Ulm
Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops uploaded by Libby L.
After getting hit with multiple viruses so far this winter, I can honestly say that these are amazingly helpful little gummies. Currently caught up in ANOTHER virus passed to me graciously by my son, and started taking these as soon as I started getting that sore throat. They have helped keep me on my feet and seem to help minimize my symptoms so I don't feel so worn down. Definitely plan on keeping a bottle around every cold & flu season to help give my immune system the little boost it so desperately needs.
concetta B.
Deltona, FL
Zicam Medicated Fruit Drops uploaded by concetta B.
I first purchased these to give them a try when my entire family gets sick hopping I can catch it before it gets worse. I love the taste and texture these gummies are 👍🏼They work well if you follow the directions I have fought of a few illness with these gummies I love them!
Simone S.
Woodbridge, VA
So delicious! You can actually feel a little tingle of zinc after you chew and swallow one. I'm really enjoying the gumdrop trend that some vitamin and supplement companies have been leaning into. These are like citrus chews, I guess. Sweet, a little tart, and probably a great idea for a little extra immune boost.
Taylor S.
S Charleston, WV
Only cold medicine clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold. Just do yourself a favor. When you feel the snot, congestion, sore throat coming on, take these. I haven’t been sick with a serious cold in a long time thanks to this brand.
Jess A.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
These are totally a lifesaver! They have a ton of zinc in them, so even if you’re on cold medicine and you’re still not feeling totally functional, these will give you the extra boost you need. They help with prevention, as well as keeping you feeling good when you’re currently sick! They’re also really yummy and flavorful, and fun to eat, unlike some medicines and supplements.
Kayla V.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are great if you dont like the zicam dissolve tabs. Flavor is alright but it's not something I'm doing cartwheels for. I like to use this during peak cold and flu season as well as allergies. The price is up there so make sure you get them on sale or with coupons

Looking for your answer?