Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief No-Drip Liquid Nasal Gel Soothing Aloe Vera uploaded by Lakeshia R.Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief No-Drip Liquid Nasal Gel Soothing Aloe Vera uploaded by Daria Q.Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief No-Drip Liquid Nasal Gel Soothing Aloe Vera uploaded by Katie C.

BY ZICAM

Zicam® No-Drip Liquid® Nasal Gel™ Soothing Aloe Vera Extreme Congestion Relief.
Nasal decongestant Oxymetazoline HCI.
12 hour non-drowsy.
Fast relief of nasal congestion & sinus pressure. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a free sample of Zicam's nasal spray from Crowdtap in exchange for honest reviews and pictures. Zicam's nasal spray came in an easily portable spray bottle with a no-drip gel that can shorten the duration of a cold if taken at the first sign of sickness. This is not meant for the flu or seasonal allergies and is meant to be used until the cold symptoms are gone, no more than 3 consecutive days in a row. I found the gel soothing and cool and I love that it was made from aloe, however approximately 20 minutes after sniffing deeply two squirts in each nose (2-3 is recommended) I got an excruciating migraine that lasted for hours. I'm honestly afraid to try the product again because I don't know what caused such an intense headache, whether it was the nasal spray or another factor, so I feel I cannot give an accurate review. I also noticed some white discharge in my nasal mucus later that night, which I was slightly worried by. I enjoyed the application of the product, it was simple and soothing, thank you!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS NASAL DECONGESTANT GEL! IT WORK FAST AND POWERFUL FOR MY FAMILY. IT'S SAFE I LOVE THAT IT'S MADE WITH ALOE VERA AND IT RELIEVE MY SINUS CONGESTION INSTANTLY. I HAPPY I RECEIVED A SAMPLE OTHER WISE I WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOW WHAT MY FAMILY CAN FELY ON FOR ALL OUR COLD AND ALLERGIES. Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief No-Drip Liquid Nasal Gel Soothing Aloe Vera
Shanell F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is by far the best nasal spray I have used and I have tried A LOT and wasted a lot of money. I have really bad allergies and have a stuffy nose majority of the time. This product works almost immediately and opens up my nasal passage. I love it and take it everywhere with me.
Daria Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works fast and for hours! It should only be used when you are getting sick because if you use it too much you can start to need it to breathe. And I can't think of a less rewarding addiction.
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this! It helps relieve congestion for me within minutes. The only downside (for me) is that I end up blowing my nose a lot because it causes my nose to get super runny. Other than that, I can make it through an entire work day (and sleep all night) without feeling stuffy and uncomfortable. The gel sometimes stings too but it's only for a few seconds...and if it's sniffed a certain way you may be able to taste it. I think the fact that this actually beats my congestion for at least 8+ hours is worth having to sniff it.
Khadijah K.
Harrisonburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this and thought it worked well.  You just can't use it past 3-5 days or you'll wind up on a rebound.  I've been there, done that and don't want that ever again.
If you need it for just one day, then yes, yes yes!!! This IS your product!
Tasha G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best nose spray I have ever found. It lasts for hours! It also keeps your nasal passages moisturized while drying up the mucus. It doesn't burn when using it. I like that it's a gel and not a mist. I highly recommend this product when you have a stuffy nose.
Yineidy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

I love this nasal spray, it is very good. its duration is long! also very important it is that it keeps your nostrils as hydrated mucus dries. Not burn when applied, like others. I recommend it and more when you have a stuffy nose will be of much help
Jenn V.
This works fairly well for me when I get sinus congestion, but it does not last more than 4-5 hours for me. It's ok in a pinch but I prefer the Mucinex spray.
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
I love this product it's amazing and works wonders. it works really fast my husband love's it too it's amazing