Zicam Cold Remedy Rapidmelts with Echinacea Quick Dissolve Tablets Lemon-Lime Flavor - 25 CT

BY ZICAM

Zicam® Cold Remedy Rapidmelts® with Echinacea Lemon-Lime Flavor Quick Dissolve Tablets.
Take at the first sign of a cold. The Pre-Cold™ medicine.
Reduces the duration of a cold.
Homeopathic. see more...

• Does this help at all if you're already knee deep in a rough cold ?2 Answers
  • Does this actually help??2 Answers
Kenzathome K.
Kenzathome K.
My go to product when I feel a cold coming on. The taste isn't great but they do the job!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was pleasantly surprised that this product did seem to shorten my cold. The taste/after taste isn't all that great,but isn't unbearable either. It's affordable and you get a good amount of tablets for your money.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Zicam cold remedy rapidmelts quick dissolve tablets in the lemon lime flavor work really good for that quick moment when you feel like you're getting sick.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these when I found them on sale because my coworker told me about them. I took one the other day because I was starting to feel a cold coming on, but I have felt fine ever since. These taste really good - not like a medicine flavor. I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Does this help at all if you're already knee deep in a rough cold ?
JJ J.
JJ J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually help??