BY ZICAM

Zicam® Cold Remedy Rapidmelts® Citrus Flavor Quick Dissolve Tablets.
Pre-cold™. The medicine. Take at the first sign of a cold.
Reduces the duration of a cold.
Homeopathic. see more...

Tara K.
Pilot Mound, IA
I prefer Rapidmelts over pills anytime because I feel like it gets the medicine in my system a lot faster than swallowing pills can. I also prefer liquid medication for the same reason. I have no issue swallowing pills though, but when you're sick you just want to feel better quickly! These are perfect though for people who aren't able to swallow pills or if you don't have anything to drink to swallow pills with, your saliva dissolves them!
The flavor of these starts out pleasant because it's the citrus/orange flavor, but once that part melts away you're left with a strong medicine taste that makes me gag every time. I try to minimize this by starting to chew it once I notice the citrus flavor dissipating. This works fairly well for me!
This is non-drowsy which I prefer because I take them during the day while at work and sleeping just isn't an option. It seems like whenever I have a cold I'm tired and my eyes are heavy anyway, so adding more sleepiness to the equation just isn't good! (unless it's nighttime then I really prefer to take medication that will ensure a good night's rest).
I'm not a good judge on whether medications really work or not, but I really prefer these over any other medication I have tried. It says it is supposed to shorten the duration of the common cold so it's definitely worth trying in my opinion. I've been using it for a couple of years now!
Hannah B.
Got these as I'm ill on holiday and they're so good! Didn't really look at the price if I'm honest because I was so desperate and it seemed to have worked! Melted in my mouth so easily and has cleared up my cold quite quickly! Excited to see how it works in the future
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
I swear by this stuff. As soon as I start noticing any cough, runny nose, or scratchy throat I start taking these. Sure enough, within a couple of days my symptoms subside. You defiantly have to start taking it early though. They are a little pricey but are still much cheaper than a trip to the doctor. Before I tried these I would spend weeks recovering from a cold, now it's days. Start taking it soon and you'll start feeling better soon. The flavors aren't bad either and they melt relatively quickly in your mouth and don't cause any uncomfort in your stomach like a regular zinc pill would.
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
These are definitely worth it! I prefer these quick dissolving capsules over the spray that I've also tried. They taste like an orange dream smoothie. The texture is a little weird but not terrible. At the first signs of a cold when you're not quite sure, they do the trick if you continue to take them. The only time they haven't worked for me was when I was already sure I had a cold and the didn't help as it was too late.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
A MUST HAVE! Especially if you go to school and work or just anywere you will come into contact with alot of people. As soon as you feel any sympton take this!! Do not wait. Thatr is why i keep this in my purse or at hand. The after taste is not good, It does linger and will make your food and water taste funny. But the benefit definately outweighs that and still 5 stars for me
Jennifer D.
I LOVE THESE!! They are so effective in preventing a cold, if I am starting to feel sick or stuffy or anticipate getting sick due to stress, I start taking these. The taste isn't anything amazing but it's not bad and they do dissolve quickly. Usually I only need to take 3-4 to prevent a cold. Right before bed, I take two back to back. I usually feel a lot better the next morning after drinking a lot of water.
These are well worth the money.
Liz V.
Long beach, CA
These are a little expensive but they are so worth having in your medicine cabinet! Every time I start to get a cold, I immediately take these. The earlier you take these the better they work. They do taste horribly, but they work so I just bare through it. It really does cut the length of my cold in half!
Raine W.
I swear by this stuff! Every time I'm getting a cold or flu, I immediately start taking it. I even like to keep extra around the house so I have it on hand at a moments notice. I used to take Cold-eez, but I think the Zicam works better, and the rapid melts are so much easier to take. They do what they say - shorten the length and severity of your cold. Always a must when stocking up on cold supplies! =)
Stephanie S.
I hate the taste of zinc, but it works wonders at shortening your colds. At the first sign of a cold, I start taking these babies twice a day-ish. I once used to have colds that lasted 2 weeks, now we're over it in 4 days!

Be sure not to eat or drink 30 mins after taking this.
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This winter, every one has been sick. I started taking these when every one in my household started getting colds and once I got the cold, it has not been as severe as any one else in my household. My only problem is the price. It was around $16 and honestly, that's a bit expensive to me. I really wish it were cheaper.