HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluZicam
Cold Remedy RapidMelts Quick-Dissolve Tablets - Cherry - 25ct

Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts Quick-Dissolve Tablets - Cherry - 25ct

by Zicam

NULL

Does anyone know where to buy these? I thought at dollar General but I haven't seen them.
Start your review of Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts Quick-Dissolve Tablets - Cherry - 25ct!
Teri C.
Grand Blanc , MI
Zicam Cold Remedy RapidMelts Quick-Dissolve Tablets - Cherry - 25ct uploaded by Teri C.
I was advised to stay taking these by a doctor right away when I tested positive for Covid-19. I believe they played a big role in knocking down the horrendous body aches and some of the other symptoms quicker. The taste is a little chalky but not bad overall. After taking them for several days my tongue got a little sore. I will definitely use these when I catch my next cold! My son was not able to take them because they contain food dye. That is the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating. Artificial colors are unnecessary. Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts
Kari M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I get sick this is one of the very few things I will take. As far as having a common cold. It basically is just zinc and won't kill your virus but will help lessen it and make you feel a bit better. The taste isn't terrible but isn't enough to gag you. So if you have a common cold get some zicam and feel better!!
Leslie C.
Murrieta , CA
I can say that Zycam Rapidmelts really do work. I've used them on more than one occasion that I have felt a cold coming on and when used at first onset of symptoms they're pretty sure to reduce the severity and duration. I will continue to buy these for myself and my family.
Amanda T.
champlin, Mn
Rapidmelts are the way to go - the berry ones taste good and dissolve quickly. I swear by these if you take them at the first sign of a cold!
Laura V.
Yellville , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Whenever someone shares their cold with me I reach for my Zicam to help shorten the symptoms
Taylor Z.
Englewood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to when I’m sick with a cold it helps shorten the cold the taste is okay not my favorite but that’s okay medicine isn’t supposed to taste good. This product offers homeopathic nasal congestion, sinus relief, and allergy relief. This product also has zinc in it! Highly recommended
Angela V.
Flushing, NY
Eeeeeevery single time I use Zicam when I feel a tickle in my throat, it takes care of it, right away. It’s something that you cannot let linger, otherwise it won’t work, so the moment you feel feel the tickle is the moment you need it! It works like a charm. It’s a symptom zapper!
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,107 reviews
So I tried these a few times and I feel like their taste is a little too mild for me. I like to have some sort of cherry taste in them. I think though that whatever else, any other ingredients that it contains, is very strong because it ends up drying my mouth. It kind of makes it numb. So in that way, it works very effectively. It works very quickly too, as soon as you put it into your mouth, you can feel it while you inhale. I just wish that it tasted a little more sweeter than what it is right now. I like the packaging. If they could change the taste of the product, then I would recommend them to everyone. Received a free sample, all opinions are my own.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best cold medicine I have ever had to take. It takes away a cold faster than any other brand of medicine. They are a bit pricey but they are worth it. I will be repurchasing in the future for sure!
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband has a hard time swallowing pills, so he has to take liquid medicine. I got these for him to try and ended up trying one myself. They taste pretty good and I think they help in stopping a cold. If you're like my husband and can't swallow pills, I say you need to give these a shot!