BY ZICAM

Homeopathic Get over your cold faster® Reduces the duration and severity of a cold Helps relieve your sore throat 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets Melts in Your Mouth Take Zicam® Cold Remedy Plus at the first sign of a cold.  Great tasting mint flavor No known drug interactions Non-drowsy Non-habit forming Get over your cold faster with Zicam® Cold Remedy Plus! Reduces the duration of the common cold Reduces the severity of cold symptoms Relieves stuffy nose Questions? Comments? see more...

Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I try to catch a cold and nip it in the bud as soon as I can with Zicam. I tried a new product of theirs called total immune and it's 20 melt tablets that helps with performance support also. It's orange flavored and it's not bad. Got it on sale for $3 and it's more than that usually.
Rhonda H.
Rockford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love this product. Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I take them and I've noticed that my colds are shorter than they are when I forget to take this!
Leah  F.
The second I feel a cold coming on I take these and it never reaches its full potential. I highly recommend these tablets.
Jessica P.
These things actually work! I take them at the first sign of a cold and usually have less than 2 days of full symptoms.
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
I swear by these. I feel like they really help get over a cold quickly and prevents me from getting really sick
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
I couldn't tell if they worked. the taste is nauseating and I can't get past it.