HealthZicam
Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs, 20 Swabs (Pack of 2)

Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs, 20 Swabs (Pack of 2)

by Zicam

**For zinc cold remedies and homeopathic cold products

ZICAM COLD REMEDY NASAL SWABS, ZINC-FREE - Our zinc-free, homeopathic nasal swabs helps relieve cold symptoms & nasal congestion; contains cooling menthol & soothing eucalyptus. Get better faster with Zicam Cold Remedy, #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand.*; HOMEOPATHIC NASAL SWABS - Our homeopathic nasal swabs are clinically proven to shorten a cold when taken at the first sign of sniffles, sneezes, or coughs. These nasal swabs is easy to use and gentle, for a simple and effective homeopathic cold remedy.; MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD RELIEF - Zicam's plant-based formula provides multi-symptom cold relief to help open your nasal passages, so you feel better, faster. Help calm your cold with Zicam Cold Remedy products like nasal spray & swabs or our RapidMelt tablets.; ZICAM HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES - Known for Zicam Cold Remedy products, we also offer products for homeopathic allergy relief, homeopathic cold relief for kids, & nasal congestion & sinus relief.; ZICAM FOR SHORTER COLDS - Zicam homeopathic cold remedy is meant to be used in the beginning of a cold. Try Zicam the next time you feel the first sniffle, sneeze or cough of an oncoming cold. Satisfaction Guaranteed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs, 20 Swabs (Pack of 2)!
e poplar ave
Life savers! Swab at the first sign of any illness and I swear it lessens the impact. You may have to do it a few times a day for a few weeks but it's worth the effort. I always keep on hand, especially when I'm traveling.

Looking for your answer?