Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs

by Zicam

NULL

Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs ? How good and safe is this to use?
Omg this is the first time I've ever seen this product and I'm pretty pumped about it! Does it clear out your airways?
I have seen these advertised and have been wondering, do they really make a difference?
Start your review of Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs!
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts Zicam is one of those products that everyone should stock up on with the change of every season because it's just that effective. It comes in two flavors that I know of, cherry and orange, and it doesn't taste too awful. You place the tab on your tongue and let it dissolve. Taking these every 3 hours at the first sign of a cold does shorten the duration of your illness. It's the equivalent of popping vitamin c and zinc, but more convenient. Although the price is kind of steep, it's a definite must have for cold and flu season. I'd just suggest purchasing them during the spring and summer because it's normally a bit cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara S.
Milton, DE
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs uploaded by Sara S.
This is a must during this years cold and flu season, and it is upon us now, I went out and got #Zicam to combat the common cold, I use these every year, I love the nasal swabs as they are so easy to use , just swab swish and your done.
Mikayla Z.
Point Lookout, NY
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs uploaded by Mikayla Z.
Purchased at: Target
I’m giving zicam nasal swabs 4 stars because the first time I used it the swab came apart. But I did help relieve my cold. I have never tried anything like this before. It didn’t even sting! $10 for 20 swabs not a bad deal!
Mia H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I WORK WITH KIDS- and in a pandemic, they will literally sneeze on you and put everything in their mouth, with or without a mask 😵‍💫 I use this as a preventative measure and to help when I’m already sick! I feel it helps shorten the duration of the sickness! I highly recommend
Chrystal S.
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs uploaded by Chrystal S.
Love the Zicam nasal swabs. Very easy to use and carry on the go as they are not very big. When used at the first sign of my cold they really do seem to shorten the duration of it. Love how the menthol really helps open your nose as well.
crystal J.
2,246 reviews
I love these so much. They actually work I use them as soon as I feel a cold coming on and I either don't get a cold or it makes it less severe
ebonée H.
Seattle, WA
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs uploaded by ebonée H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff. I take it anytime I feel like I'm coming down with something and later that day I'm good to go like nothing has happened. I recommend this.
Renee C.
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When I fly or feel a cold coming on, I use Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs. These swabs work by reducing the severity of a cold and shortening the duration of a cold. They are easy to use, and this books comes with 20 medicated swabs. The price is also very affordable. I luv them!
Amy W.
I always have a box or two of these on hand, always. If my husband and I are sick at the same time and I use these and he doesn't I am always better first. They really do shorten a cold and lessen symptoms.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
I don’t think this really work, it may be more of a mental thing than anything but i have tried them before.