HealthMedicines & TreatmentsCough, Cold, & FluZicam
Cold Remedy Nasal Spray - Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 05 fl oz

Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Spray - Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz

by Zicam

NULL

Does this actually stop the onset or shorten the time of a cold?
Does this product really work? Especially if you hand horrible sinus and allergy issues which cause you to take Flonase daily?
Start your review of Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Spray - Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz!
kourtney P.
Atlanta, GA
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Spray - Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz uploaded by kourtney P.
Literally the best! This product along with vitamin D cured me from COVID-19. I highly suggest stacking up now at the beginning of flu season.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Spray - Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Crystal D.
Wow, just wow! Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Spray - Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz is amazing. It seriously as it displays on the box shortens colds. It has twice already! I love the eucalyptus menthol relief it has as it opens up airways.
Paula O.
Spring Hill, FL
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Spray - Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Paula O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you are having problems with your allergies and sinuses this is definitely a must have. It’s the only thing that clears me up where I can breathe. I swear by it. I
Trilllion W.
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Spray - Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Trilllion W.
I have been a super fan of this natural cold remedy for many many years and I’m constantly telling people to get it and keep it in the medicine cabinet. If taken at the first sign of a cold, IT REALLY REALLY WORKS. Why people haven’t tried it, is insane because who wants to have a cold if they don’t have to but this product is everything and a MUST have during the cold and flu season!!! I stand behind Zicam 100% 🙌🏽👍🏽[product:zicam-cold-remedy-no-drip-nasal-spray,-.5-fl-oz]
Linli F.
San Diego, CA
First off, let me just start by saying that I work in a pharmacy and I would never recommend a product that I do not truly believe in. Zicam, itself, has a broad range of different cold remedy products around. It's not only that I'm a fan of the brand and their products, but the biggest thing that plays into why I purchase their products is that there are many scientific studies that suggest that their products truly do reduce the duration and symptoms of a cold. That's pretty darn cool because when it comes to colds, we mainly just try and treat the symptoms. But the fact that Zicam products can also reduce the duration of a cold is really neat.
I recently tried their Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Spray and I am a huge fan. Sometimes when you're sick, you just don't want to load up on all of these medications that you're not entirely sure about. What's nice about this product is that it's just a nasal spray and acts locally. It comes in a very compact container that is both easy to use, and easy to carry around in purses, backpacks, pockets, etc. I found that it was really great with my congestion. Just one spray in both nostrils and my congestion was pretty much entirely cleared. It essentially felt like a spray of menthol which does a great job of clearing your senses. I truly recommend this product!
Lauren S.
Eagan, MN
My husband uses this and he loves it. He says it does a really good job and doesn't burn his nostrils. He says it works well and he uses it often. I work recommend this product if your hubby is sick. 🙃
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Cold Preventing is right! Whenever I start to feel a little off I use this product, this is a life saver. The pricing is great and this product is homeopathic!
Elianna A.
Hyattsville, MD
Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Spray - Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus - 0.5 fl oz uploaded by Elianna A.
Purchased at: CVS
Esto es lo mejor tengo siempre problemas con mi garganta y esto me alentó el dolor y me lo adolmese eso es lo mejor también sirve si tienes flu y eso es muy bueno lo súper recomiendo ✅
Maria T.
West Palm Bch, FL
Every time l feel like a l am coming down with a cold or sinus issues l use zicam. It automatically stops the advancement of my cold and l feel much better much faster. I avoid any other cold medication because l use this product
Kaylynn W.
Columbia, SC
I swear by this stuff when I feel like I’m getting sick or everyone around me is sick. As long as I start this within a few hours of feeling poorly, it usually keeps cold symptoms down to three days or less.