BY ZICAM #3 in Homeopathic

Cold Remedy Zincum Aceticum, Zincum Gluconicum RapidMelts® 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets - Melts in you Mouth Homeopathic Get over your cold faster™ Reduces the duration and severity of cold symptoms Taking Zicam Cold Remedy at the first sign of a cold:  Reduces the duration of the common cold.  Reduces the severity of cold symptoms. Get over your cold faster with Zicam Cold Remedy! Take Charge.  Take Zicam! Great tasting cherry flavor Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water No known drug interactions Non-drowsy Non-habit forming Satisfaction guaranteed.   Questions? Comments? see more...

Nicole C.
Geneva , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I always say, if you're getting sick, you need the 3 Z's: Zicam, Zyrtec (for post nasal drip), and Zzz's (sleep)! Works like a charm every time. Just take Zicam every couple of hours, it melts so fast and smooth and they actually taste good! Do it. What do you have to lose? Besides, like, a couple of days that you could be feeling better? You know, just that. ;)
Shannon K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I swear by this stuff every time I feel like I'm getting a cold I just take one every couple hours until I feel like I'm better. Since I work in a cancer center I personally can't afford to be sick for myself or for my patients. You can get this at any local drug store. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is my families go to stuff when we start feeling any sickness coming on. Directions say to take it on the onset of a cold and it will help reduce the length of the sickness. They aren't lying. It works wonders. Constantly keep this in your medicine cabinet, and at work possibly!
Melonie M.
This is my go to for myself and my family when we start to feel a cold coming on. It seems to help shorten out cold length and the severity of it.
Haley P.
Take these at the first sight of a stuffy nose or sore throat and it prevents you from getting sick! It's a miracle product!!
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
**may have taken too late** I started taking these 3days ago, every 3 waking hours. First sign was a sore throat and snuffly nose. Cherry flavor was great, all 2seconds it lasted. Then I was stuck with nasty taste. They do melt within about 30seconds or less. But don't eat for drink for like 15mins before and after taking.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Zicam is supposed to help shorten the length of a cold. I'm not sure if it does or doesn't but I don't think that it hurts either. It is packed with lots of zinc you are supposed to take it at the first sign of a cold. The rapidmelt is nice because Zicam does have a weird orange flavor but it is gone quickly. I'm sure it is the zinc in there. Overall, while I'm not sure how much these actually help if you've already got germs that your body is fighting off, I will take them anyway on the chance that it does work.
Natalie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Today's my second day of being sick. I started taking Zicam last night, hoping it would shorten my cold. They taste ok, kinda chalky. The only thing I don't like is that you can't drink or eat for 15 minutes after taking them. They make me so thirsty!
Shannon C.
These work, at least for me. If I can catch a cold the day I start feeling the slightest symptoms and take a few of these throughout the day, it won't ever start. I'm not sure how much it really helps shorten a cold once it's too late and symptoms are obvious - but it might. For being something you have to taste the whole entire time instead of swallowing a pill, the taste isn't bad. I do prefer these to the store brand because they are smoothr and taste slightly better.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
I purchased the orange cream flavor. The flavor, to begin, is outstanding. Accurate flavor, sweet, creamy...but as you let it dissolve the flavor disappears and it turns to a bitter, dry flavor. I had a really hard time still letting the medication dissolve once I got to that point.

However, I do feel that using Zicam did help my cold go away earlier than it would have if I had just treated the symptoms.
Heather H.
Canton, OH
With winter upon us I'm trying to Finn a good cold remedy. How well does this work?
Natalie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you eat/drink before the 15 min wait period is up, does the Zicam not work as well?
Sarah W.
Richville
How effective are these for cold season?