Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts

by Zicam

#3 in Homeopathic

Cold Remedy Zincum Aceticum, Zincum Gluconicum RapidMelts® 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets - Melts in you Mouth Homeopathic Get over your cold faster™ Reduces the duration and severity of cold symptoms Taking Zicam Cold Remedy at the first sign of a cold:  Reduces the duration of the common cold.  Reduces the severity of cold symptoms. Get over your cold faster with Zicam Cold Remedy! Take Charge.  Take Zicam! Great tasting cherry flavor Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water No known drug interactions Non-drowsy Non-habit forming Satisfaction guaranteed.   Questions? Comments?

If you eat/drink before the 15 min wait period is up, does the Zicam not work as well?
How effective are these for cold season?
With winter upon us I'm trying to Finn a good cold remedy. How well does this work?
Start your review of Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts uploaded by Kayla W.
**may have taken too late** I started taking these 3days ago, every 3 waking hours. First sign was a sore throat and snuffly nose. Cherry flavor was great, all 2seconds it lasted. Then I was stuck with nasty taste. They do melt within about 30seconds or less. But don't eat for drink for like 15mins before and after taking.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts uploaded by marie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. I hate syrup cold medicines. This is a dissolvable tablet. Which makes my life so much easier. These are very pleasant to take. They taste pretty good. They work best if you take them before you get sick. They don't work if you are already sick. Over all i really like them.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste great and work quickly. They are a great addition to a good dose of cold meds to help boost your immune system and feel a bit better once you realize you have gotten sick. I notice my symptoms are way less severe when I use this along with a bit of DayQuil.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts uploaded by Cheryl H.
Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts uploaded by Cheryl H.
After taking only one measly pouch, my lymphnodes and throat swelled to that of a bullfrog, if I was able to get a peep out I'm sure it would have been a croak! In seriousness though, I thought I was going to die and leave my kids motherless for the holidays and their future lives. I DO NOT recommend taking this AT ALL without talking to a doctor first, and I was told by mine it would be ok. No one knows all of the side effects as this IS NOT regulated by the FDA. Be careful when taking homeopathic supplements like this, it could end your life without a second look. I was luck that I live so close to a hospital and they were able to counter act the effects.
Longmeadow, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This thing is a freaking life saver. My fiance recommended Zicam to me when I got a really intense cold. I felt so gross and awful. I took this as directed- every three hours. I kid you not, I felt loads better after just one day of taking it. I felt more like a normal human being, versus the miserable zombie I was the day before. I still had to take it the day after too but my cold definitely wasn't at the severity it was the day before. Not gonna lie, I was a little skeptical when I was buying it because I've tried similar products that did absolutely nothing for me. This is a miracle worker.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great supplement to help ward off illness, but mainly effective if you take before or right at the first signs of a cold- which can be difficult if you don't already have it on hand. But when I am able to take it immediately I find it either keeps me from getting sick or helps shorten the duration. My winter colds tend to last at least a couple weeks, but if I'm taking Zicam I'm usually feeling pretty good after a few days- 1 week
Cambridge, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just recently became a fan of Zicam! Generics do not work,this stuff is the best and works quick! It kept me from getting sick just recently. It is very affordable and you can always find coupons for it. I love how simple it is to use,just put in your mouth and let it melt! It gets the job done fast. I would highly recommend to keep this stuff on hand and first sign of a cold ,just take it!
Yorktown, VA
ZICAM......I work in an environment with lots of students, someone is always sick and germs running rampant everywhere. I was always catching a cold or some bug until a co-worker recommended Zicam to me....let me just tell you it has changed my life and that of everyone in my household....if we even feel the hint of a cold coming in we start taking zicam every 3hts as recommended and a few hours later we are right as rain and back to normal!!!
Cornelius, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great to have around the house. But you have to take them at the perfect time right before you start feeling like you're coming down with a cold for it to work the best and reduce the amount of days you are sick. So I do find it hard to take it at the perfect time. They are priced reasonably, but the aftertaste is kind of chalky and weird tasting but if that doesn't bother you this is a really good product to get rid of a cold a few days sooner.
Port Orchard, WA
I'm usually not much of a person to use homeopathic remedies. But I stand by zicam. As soon as I start to experience any symptoms of illness I start taking it accordingly and I'm over anything within days. And the symptoms are mild and sort of annoying instead of requiring me to take time off work.