Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts

by Zicam

#8 in Homeopathic

Cold Remedy Zincum Aceticum, Zincum Gluconicum RapidMelts® 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets - Melts in you Mouth Homeopathic Get over your cold faster™ Reduces the duration and severity of cold symptoms Taking Zicam Cold Remedy at the first sign of a cold:  Reduces the duration of the common cold.  Reduces the severity of cold symptoms. Get over your cold faster with Zicam Cold Remedy! Take Charge.  Take Zicam! Great tasting cherry flavor Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water No known drug interactions Non-drowsy Non-habit forming Satisfaction guaranteed.   Questions? Comments?

Does this make anyone else’s tongue and throat feel tingly and gross for 30+ minutes after taking it?
If you eat/drink before the 15 min wait period is up, does the Zicam not work as well?
How effective are these for cold season?
Start your review of Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts!
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts uploaded by Mindy R.
These work pretty good for the first day or so. It is not intended to be used daily. I keep them in the medicine cabinet and give my kiddos a half of one if needed and I take a whole one. The taste is actually not bad at all. I'm satisfied and will rebuy when the need arrives. Zicam
Diana N.
Salem, OR
These work great and don't taste bad. I set an alarm so I can remember to take it. When taken correctly, it will definitely shorten my cold.
Tracey G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I can always count on this product when I feel like I may get a cold. It definitely works. It either prevents my cold or helps minimize the symptoms. Its definitely a product you should have in your medicine cabinet.
Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have definitely found these effective at helping prevent and lessen my cold and flu symptoms. And they taste pretty good! Kind of pricey but sometimes on sale at Walgreens. Would definitely recommend.
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts uploaded by Michele G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These rapidmelts work great to help get over sickness or cold. At the sign of getting sick i use and lessens cold . I defintely recommend this.
Serena S.
Augusta, GA
Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Rapid Melts uploaded by Serena S.
Purchased at: Target
These homeopathic rapidmelts are my go to when I feel a cold coming on, not to mention they taste amazing! Unlike other cold medicines that only mask the cold symptoms, Zicam is clinically proven to shorten a cold when taken at the first sign. Works great for me!
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This thing is a freaking life saver. My fiance recommended Zicam to me when I got a really intense cold. I felt so gross and awful. I took this as directed- every three hours. I kid you not, I felt loads better after just one day of taking it. I felt more like a normal human being, versus the miserable zombie I was the day before. I still had to take it the day after too but my cold definitely wasn't at the severity it was the day before. Not gonna lie, I was a little skeptical when I was buying it because I've tried similar products that did absolutely nothing for me. This is a miracle worker.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zicam is supposed to help shorten the length of a cold. I'm not sure if it does or doesn't but I don't think that it hurts either. It is packed with lots of zinc you are supposed to take it at the first sign of a cold. The rapidmelt is nice because Zicam does have a weird orange flavor but it is gone quickly. I'm sure it is the zinc in there. Overall, while I'm not sure how much these actually help if you've already got germs that your body is fighting off, I will take them anyway on the chance that it does work.
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great supplement to help ward off illness, but mainly effective if you take before or right at the first signs of a cold- which can be difficult if you don't already have it on hand. But when I am able to take it immediately I find it either keeps me from getting sick or helps shorten the duration. My winter colds tend to last at least a couple weeks, but if I'm taking Zicam I'm usually feeling pretty good after a few days- 1 week
Melonie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to for myself and my family when we start to feel a cold coming on. It seems to help shorten out cold length and the severity of it.