BY ZICAM #3 in Homeopathic

Cold Remedy Zincum Aceticum, Zincum Gluconicum RapidMelts® 25 Quick Dissolve Tablets - Melts in you Mouth Homeopathic Get over your cold faster™ Reduces the duration and severity of cold symptoms Taking Zicam Cold Remedy at the first sign of a cold:  Reduces the duration of the common cold.  Reduces the severity of cold symptoms. Get over your cold faster with Zicam Cold Remedy! Take Charge.  Take Zicam! Great tasting cherry flavor Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water No known drug interactions Non-drowsy Non-habit forming Satisfaction guaranteed.   Questions? Comments? see more...

• If you eat/drink before the 15 min wait period is up, does the Zi...1 Answers
  • How effective are these for cold season?1 Answers
  • With winter upon us I'm trying to Finn a good cold remedy. How we...2 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This thing is a freaking life saver. My fiance recommended Zicam to me when I got a really intense cold. I felt so gross and awful. I took this as directed- every three hours. I kid you not, I felt loads better after just one day of taking it. I felt more like a normal human being, versus the miserable zombie I was the day before. I still had to take it the day after too but my cold definitely wasn't at the severity it was the day before. Not gonna lie, I was a little skeptical when I was buying it because I've tried similar products that did absolutely nothing for me. This is a miracle worker.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must have product to keep in your medicine cabinet at all times. At the FIRST little sign of cold I will start taking these religiously and it will knock it right out. But you really have to make sure you take it early for it to work well! Only bad thing is they don’t taste that great but it is worth it because they work!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently got a cold, and I had heard all these reviews about this stuff and how great it is, so I had to try it. And I, must say that this is really great I love how well it helps get rid of my cold and it quicker amount of time.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
**may have taken too late** I started taking these 3days ago, every 3 waking hours. First sign was a sore throat and snuffly nose. Cherry flavor was great, all 2seconds it lasted. Then I was stuck with nasty taste. They do melt within about 30seconds or less. But don't eat for drink for like 15mins before and after taking.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These ouick dissolve tablets do seem to do what they claim to do, shorten your cold. They do not taste bad at all. You just desolve the tablet under your tongue. Do not chew or crush it. Works great.
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
Ehh, this product was easy to use and didn't taste horrible, dissolved quickly, but it didn't do anything to prevent my cold from coming on strong and long (a solid week). It was a little pricey compared to other products like airborne. Airborne is about half the price.
Natalie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Today's my second day of being sick. I started taking Zicam last night, hoping it would shorten my cold. They taste ok, kinda chalky. The only thing I don't like is that you can't drink or eat for 15 minutes after taking them. They make me so thirsty!
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After taking only one measly pouch, my lymphnodes and throat swelled to that of a bullfrog, if I was able to get a peep out I'm sure it would have been a croak! In seriousness though, I thought I was going to die and leave my kids motherless for the holidays and their future lives. I DO NOT recommend taking this AT ALL without talking to a doctor first, and I was told by mine it would be ok. No one knows all of the side effects as this IS NOT regulated by the FDA. Be careful when taking homeopathic supplements like this, it could end your life without a second look. I was luck that I live so close to a hospital and they were able to counter act the effects.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zicam is supposed to help shorten the length of a cold. I'm not sure if it does or doesn't but I don't think that it hurts either. It is packed with lots of zinc you are supposed to take it at the first sign of a cold. The rapidmelt is nice because Zicam does have a weird orange flavor but it is gone quickly. I'm sure it is the zinc in there. Overall, while I'm not sure how much these actually help if you've already got germs that your body is fighting off, I will take them anyway on the chance that it does work.
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great supplement to help ward off illness, but mainly effective if you take before or right at the first signs of a cold- which can be difficult if you don't already have it on hand. But when I am able to take it immediately I find it either keeps me from getting sick or helps shorten the duration. My winter colds tend to last at least a couple weeks, but if I'm taking Zicam I'm usually feeling pretty good after a few days- 1 week
Heather H.
Canton, OH
With winter upon us I'm trying to Finn a good cold remedy. How well does this work?
Natalie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you eat/drink before the 15 min wait period is up, does the Zicam not work as well?
Sarah W.
Richville
How effective are these for cold season?