Zicam Cold Remedy Homeopathic Oral Mist uploaded by Khadijah M.

BY ZICAM #13 in Homeopathic

Cold Remedy Zincum Aceticum, Zincum Gluconicum Oral Mist™ Mint Homeopathic Get over your cold faster™ Reduces the duration and severity of cold symptoms Taking Zicam Cold Remedy at the first sign of a cold:  Reduces the duration of the common cold.  Reduces the severity of cold symptoms. Get over your cold faster with Zicam Cold Remedy! Great tasting mint flavor No known drug interactions Non-drowsy Non-habit forming Satisfaction guaranteed.   Questions? Comments? see more...

• How does this compare to other products?2 Answers
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
This stuff works, it's true, but I would recommend the rapid melts over the spray any day. The spray is a little harsh on the tongue. The rapid melts, however, are smooth like butter. Except, they're actually nothing like butter, and they're probably way better for you and more likely to make you feel better. I heard butter in coffee is good though. Okay, tangent. Anyway, to sum it up: it works, but I recommend the rapid melts. Specifically the orange flavor. The mint is also good. That is all.
Jennie L.
You know when you feel a cold coming on? Well I have had that feeling several times throughout the years and I used this mist spray. You can use the oral spray up to every 3 hours until you see symptoms disappear. I was skeptical of this product, but it has helped my colds not last as long. The only down side is the mist leaves the mouth feeling dry and your can't eat or drink 15 minutes afterwards.
Maryellen s.
Carson, CA
I've used this like clock work ,as soon as I feel my throat get a bit scratchy. I'll get this started cuz I get a very bad sore throat ,and it works like right now. I use it for a few days and I'm good to go. I use it every time.
Allie M.
A new household staple. The moment my husband and I feel a scratchy throat or a runny nose, we take this (follow the directions) and feel so much better quickly. During the winter, this saved us from missing days of school and work. I have horrible allergies and when I was taking this for cold purposes, it seemed to even reduce allergy symptoms after the cold had passed. We make sure to have it on hand whether at home or on vacation for the quick relief when we sense sickness is approaching.
Lauren B.
Larksville, PA
I am constantly sick for weeks. I decided to try this and was blown away! After the first time I used it my symptoms went away. Worth the money to save yourself the agitation/ inconvenience of being sick! I'd absolutely recommend this!
Jennifer M.
Little Falls, NJ
Zicam oral mist is the real deal. I swear by it for the second I feel like something is amiss -- BUT that is the thing about Zicam, if you do not use it the second you feel the slightest inkling of sickness, you will feel the wrath of your cold much longer than you'd like. Treat early!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this product during the winter.i have young children, and they're always bringing home colds.i like the fact that it doesn't take all day to would, because who has time to be sick.?.
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
I just gave this to my sister and within minutes she was saying she felt better. Not even 5 minutes and she was starting to feel it. GREAT PRODUCT.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
I think Zicam makes some pretty great products that really help you start to feel better as long as you take them when you first feel signs of getting sick!
Claudia S.
Bethesda, MD
I love this!! As soon as I start feeling the symptoms of a cold I take it and it definitely helps to prevent it or at least make it last less.
Hilary S.
How does this compare to other products?