Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Spray

by Zicam

For safe, effective allergy symptom relief, try non-drowsy Zicam liquid nasal gel. This natural remedy relieves allergy symptoms like itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and sinus pressure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Spray!
Kayle C.
Syracuse , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am allergic to many types if medication. This is one product that provides relief for sinus pain or post nasal drip! Very happy to have this!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this when my allergies were really bad, it helped a lot especially when Claritin and Benedryl were not helping. Made sleeping easier! I keep it by my bed for this reason now!
Senada. M.
Cape coral, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cant wait to try this product after my chiro suggested..current mood stuffed nose with huge headaches😔
Elina C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is is freaking amazing!!!!!!!!! It clear up your nose immediately!!!!!! I have sinus problems and when I have a cold it gets worse. But this right here is gold for the nose!!!
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have bad nasal allergies. My nose doesn't run but my sinuses fill up. I've used nose spray for decades and was happy to see Zicam come out with their own sinus nasal spray. It is as effective as other brands but it is holistic so it's not as harsh and drying to my nasal passages.
LeAnn M.
Unionville, CT
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is seriously a life saver!!! I absolutely hate having a stuffy nose (who doesn’t) and this is the first thing I’ve used that actually works! Clears up your nose right away and lasts up to 12 hours. It’s seriously soooo great. I used it every time I have a cold, it is definitely a must-have.
Maddy M.
Tacoma, WA
I had a really nasty sinus infection and couldn't sleep it was so bad. I had the worst headache ever and couldn't breathe through my nose. One spray of the eucalyptus scent and it instantly helped. Slept well and the next day I felt so much better.
Jennifer R.
Highland , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried this and it didn't really work me and I have serious sinus problems
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My dad uses products like this one because he suffers from horrible sinus problems year round. This product has helped him tremendously! Definitely a must have!
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
My husband this product it help his with his nasal congestion and it can get really bad where he can breathe through his nose and when he sprays this stuff it helps him right away . I really recommend this product it's amazing

Looking for your answer?