Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream

Moisturising. Intensely moisturizes the epidermis and deeper layer of the skin. Supplements the deficit of natural nourishing substances. Increases skin revitalization and smoothes minor wrinkles. Effectively soothes irritations.

Hey, I wonder what kind of skin type it’s good?
Is this product good for combination skin ?🤔
I’m allergic skin? Is this safe for me ?
Start your review of Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream!
Product Highlights
This day cream is awesome. It's very light weight, and perfect underneath makeup. The goat's milk really hydrates my dry skin. I have very dry patches in the winter, and this day cream has helped significantlyin reviews
I received this in an ipsy bag quite a while ago and I love it. This moisturizer is so hydrating. It makes even the detest patches of my skin silky smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to others especially since it's getting into the cold, dry part of the year. I've been using it everyday. in reviews
Rebecca Louise D.
Light consistency smells nice , good moisturizer all round goat's milk also has nearly the same pH as the skin
Mariam A.
Wilmington, DE
Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream uploaded by Mariam A.
Ziaja Goat’s milk day cream is one of my favorites, It has thin consistency, good moisturizing and well distributed on facial skin. This cream is also good to put under the foundation. Highly recommend Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream
mariam K.
New Castle, DE
Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream uploaded by mariam K.
because of my super dry skin I was recommend by a skin consultant to use Ziaja’s Goat’s Milk day Cream . I can't say that this product is the best I have ever had but it's not too bad at its price.
bachuki N.
Wilmington, DE
Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream uploaded by bachuki N.
Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream uploaded by bachuki N.
😍Love Ziaja and this line is amazing.Makes my skin soft and moisturized, not greasy, and the scent is unique and not too strong.I like this product very much. It goes on smoothly and my face feels soft hours later. I would have given it a 5 stars.One of the best creams I've tried, regardless of price. ✅ recomended 🙌
Mzi I.
caucasion or white
Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream uploaded by Mzi I.
Ziaja Goat's dairy products combine nutritious goat's milk proteins with natural moisturizing activity With their rich and creamy consistency, this range is especially perfect for soothing dry skin in the winter and is suitable for the whole family.🗯 Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream
vanda S.
One of best creams,leaves face so smooth and soft,skin looks really amazing after using this for months,very nice packaging, Good price,just amazing product,very gentle and blends good. Would be buying again in the future 🤗
mariami L.
New Castle, DE
Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream uploaded by mariami L.
ziaja day cream is high quality product what i like, it makes me soft skin and feel comfortable, i really like and recomended every women, it is so high qualiti product and you will be pleased. it have so nice smell.
ლიკა ბ.
New Castle, DE
Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream uploaded by ლიკა ბ.
No skincare routine is complete without day and night crem After cleansing and toning, allow skin to dry and cool and then apply evenly across you face.🌞🌛❤❤👌👌
salome S.
new castle
Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream uploaded by salome S.
my fav day cream💫 i have dry skin and it is exactly for dry skin💫 i can recommended this product💫 also it smeels good💫Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream
Neli M.
New Castle, DE
It is a very light cream, it isn't sticky and dries fast. It does, however, have a strong smell to it. I haven't noticed a correlation with it breaking me out, but keep in mind it isn't fragrance free if you have sensitive skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
teo T.
il y a un an
Ziaja Goat's Milk Day Cream Goat's Milk Day Cream Product Size: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) Moisturising. Intensely moisturizes the epidermis and deeper layer of the skin. Supplements the deficit of nourishing substances. Increases skin revitalization and smoothes minor wrinkles. Effectively soothes irritations. Goat's Milk Day Cream Product Size: 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) Moisturising. Intensely moisturizes the epidermis and deeper layer of the skin. Supplements the deficit of nourishing substances. Increases skin revitalization and smoothes minor wrinkles. Effectively soothes irritations. ?
mmary M. il y a un an
I have this product and I like it very much, it has a nice texture and smell, it is also effective