Zia Natural Skincare Ultimate

Zia Natural Skincare Ultimate "C" Serum

BY ZIA NATURAL SKINCARE

Get the Zia Microdermabrasion Kit for 50% off. Click here for details! Prevents Free-Radical Damage Protects against free readical damage Helps repair aging & sun-damaged skin Stimulates production of collagen Cruelty Free see more...

• Is this for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and liked it? Sounds like good stuff!7 Answers
Zia Natural Skincare Ultimate
Zia Natural Skincare Ultimate "C" Serum
Buy on Amazon
Aicha A.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is really good I have used other serums bad they were oily and sticky this one absorbs completely right away it leaves skin soft and silky
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
Very good product. I like it a lot ♥️ my skin face very appreciate it! I really like it
Adriana B.
I expected this to take away more of my dark spots than it actually did. It was okay.
Kiana R.
I have used other C serums and I have found them very sticky and unconfortable on my skin. But this one surprised me! It absorbed completely right away and left my skin silky and soft. I recommend this Serum for people with oily skin, like me.
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
Has anyone used this and liked it? Sounds like good stuff!
Is this for sensitive skin?