BY ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA

The Original Spirit of Tea Fair Trade Organic Green Tea Top-Tier Sencha Green Tea Blended with Bergamot and Roses Eco-Friendly Tea Sachets USDA Organic Kosher You can Taste the Difference Organic and Fair Trade Certified The Art of Aromatherapy With a History of use going back thousands of years, the value and wellness benefits of volatile plant oils, choice leaves and botanicals have been used to nourish both body, senses, spirit and soul. These Ingredients have been known to result in the following benefits Ginger Root Aids in Digestion Orange Peel Purifies the Body and Mind Welcome to the Wondrous World of Zhenas Gypsy Tea We offer exquisite teas and herbal infusions of exceptional character and rich underlying attributes. Combining the ancient tea blending principles that began with the earliest monks and herbalists with the art of aromatherapy, Zhenas Gypsy Tea produces hand-crafted, premium quality, all natural and organic healthy infusions to please the palate and delight the senses. An Earl Greener The irresistible sweet floral notes of finest sicilian bergamot oil is enhanced by a lively combination of citrus and hand plucked rose petals, offering all the healthy antioxidant benefits of a unique green tea with the distinctive Earl Grey Flavor. Nilgiri Green Tea, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Valencia Orange Peel, Bulgarian Rose Petals, Organic Sicilian Oil Of Bergamot Orange. Gluten Free Kosher Fair Trade see more...

Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This eco-friendly green tea is available at World Market and is priced well for the quality.  I paid under $6 for 22 tea bags.  The flavor is delicious.  It's a blend of green and white tea with matcha.  The container caught my eye - noting that the tea is organic, fair trade, vegan and gluten free.  Love this product and will purchase again!
Cheryl S.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Green Tea 1.55 oz; 44 g more...
This is the best green tea I have ever had. It tastes amazing with some coconut or almond milk and 2-3 drops of liquid stevia. I’m not sure if there is caffeine in it but I haven’t noticed a feeling of being more awake after drinking it.
Brittany M.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Green Tea 1.55 oz; 44 g more...
I love this tea! It tastes great, and the packaging is lovely! I keep a tin of this at work to drink to relieve stress, or give me an afternoon pick me up. The price is decent! I would recommend this tea! Zhenas Gypsy Tea Zhena's Gypsy Tea - Ultimate Green Tea - 22 Tea Bags
Katherine M.
This is a pretty good green tea. It's not too expensive and is packaged nicely. It isn't available everywhere, but isn't hard to find. I like it and enjoy adding some honey!
Trista S.
Charleston, WV
His green tea has a better flavor than most and the container is good for traveling. I definitely recommend this to other green tea lovers.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES I LOVE GREEN TEA ALL KINDS BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THESE GREEN TEAS BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THEM WOULD LOVE TO GET A VOXBOX
Karen S.
Mcallen, TX
Tea is so yum , I make one every other morning i love the taste of it and it's a great brand I always ads honey to it .
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
I love love green tea and this comes with a lot so that is always a plus when buying tea because it can get expensive
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
I love the coconut rum flavor and the bags are perfect for traveling. It's a great addition to my tea addiction.
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
This tea is amazing I can drink it all day . very inexpensive very tasty and very good to travel with
Anita S.