Zhenas Gypsy Tea Zhena's Gypsy Tea - Black Tea Gypsy Rose - 22 Tea Bags uploaded by Danielle W.Zhenas Gypsy Tea Zhena's Gypsy Tea - Black Tea Gypsy Rose - 22 Tea Bags uploaded by Danielle W.

BY ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA

Zhenas Gypsy Tea Black Tea Gypsy Rose - 22 Tea BagsZhenas Gypsy Tea Black Tea Gypsy Rose combines the fragrant notes of rare grade Sri Lankan tea leaves which are punctuated with the aromatic petals of select hand-plucked roses which give Zhenas Gypsy Tea Black Tea Gypsy Rose its soft pink hue. You see more...

• I've never had this brand before , is it worth the purchase ? 5 Answers
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite tea of all time. I love all of the Zhena products, but this one is just for me. The flavor is amazing, very floral and the black tea gives me a pick me up. The container is cute too!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I've got a thing for roses. That being said this rose tea is the bomb! Now, I wish it came in decaf as well because this perks me up more than a cup of coffee does! It has 2 simple ingredients. Rose petals and black tea. How much more pure and simple can you get?! I know I know, how good can a flower tea like this taste? Awesomely! It's pleasant and not overwhelming. You taste the roses and smell them but it's not strong. It's mild to medium in the flavor department. It's well worth trying.
Tabitha M.
Chattanooga, TN
Reminds me of teavana I love it . It's rich and flavorful pretty much amazing. All I drink is tea and this is one of my favorite black teas
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
I am a fun of tea I love drinking tea with everything , anytime . I hate the fruity kind of tea and the now a days flavors such a lollit, caramel, ice cream , gingerbread is just not my type. I like the 'normal' kind of tea and I really enjoy it . but this tea it's my favorite very rich in flavor ,very black as I like it and hmmmmm yummy yummy ... I'm going to make a cup now .
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've never had this brand before , is it worth the purchase ?