BY ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA

Paradise Found Tea Select Reserve Assam Green Tea Blended With Cinnamon, Ginger &Amp; Island Coconut The Bold And Concentrated Character Of This Lush Green Tea Lends Itself Well To The Full Notes Of Cardamom, Ginger And Clove. The Sweet Hint Of Tropical Coconut Fragrantly Fills The Cup, Offering An Inviting Taste Of Paradise To Savor From Any Spot On The Map. Delicious With A Splash Of Milk. A Bright And Flavorful Steep Inspired By The Tropical Kerala Coast In The South Of India. 20 Eco Friendly Tea Sachets Usda Organic &Amp; Fair Trade Certified see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
This is a great tea from a great brand. It's caffeinated (because it's green tea) so I'd avoid this at night. The coconut adds a great addition to the chai flavors and feel free to make a larger mug - the tea bag usually handles 12 to 16 ounces just fine on one bag.
Renee H.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love green tea, chai, and coconut. This product mixed the three brilliantly. This is the perfect beverage to drink right before bed.
Roxanne M.
This is my all time favorite tea!!! I love the coconut taste..its not your ordinary green tea nor your ordinary chai!
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
Nice smooth taste, I've tried many flavors of these tea's and they don't disappoint.
Jackie B.
Calgary
This tea is great cold. To make green iced tea, steep 4 tea bags in 2 cups hot water for about 4-5 min. Add 15 drops of stevia and keep refrigerated overnight. I love this and I drink this all the time.
I bought an entire case of coconut chai green tea from the Zhena website and I have many different kinds and will buy it again. Basically, it is the only tea I like.

Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
This is an excellent tea! The chai flavor is not too strong, nor is the coconut - but I like it that way. I love to mix milk and sugar with it for a real treat.