Zhena's Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Black Tea uploaded by Chary J.Zhena's Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Black Tea uploaded by Kerry W.

BY ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA

Zhena's Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Black Tea: Eco-friendly tea sachets Caffeine moderate--40mg Kosher USDA organic see more...

Shalay C.
So I got this in a pack of four chai flavors from Zhena's with the coconut, caramel, chocolate and vanilla. This was the best flavor of all four but it was still mediocre to me I'm not sure ill ever buy it again. I love their brand though!
Abigail F.
My favorite tea I drink it every morning and it's just a great way to start out the day; it has the best flavor, perfect amount of chai and coconut.
Nakeyisha H.
I got this tea as a gift from Home Goods, it is so good! I went back and bought a few of the other Zhena flavors and all were just as tasty.
Kerry W.
Got this tea as a gift & it is yummy. Very smooth. The chai is not overpowering & a hint of coconut. Can't wait to try it cold too.
Miji K.
Columbia, KY
Got this tea as a gift from my aunt a few years ago and fell in love with it! One of my all-time favorite chai teas.
Kat W.
Mission , BC
It's pretty good it was not as strong as I'd expect it to be meaning the flavors of coconut, the packaging is very nice though!