Zhena's Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Black Tea uploaded by Chary J.Zhena's Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Black Tea uploaded by Kerry W.

BY ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA

Zhena's Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Black Tea: Eco-friendly tea sachets Caffeine moderate--40mg Kosher USDA organic see more...

Chary J.
Gilbert
I love Chai, and I absolutely love this tea.  These tea bags come in the shape of a circle, and there are no strings or papers attached, which I highly prefer.  I'm not a fan of dealing with paper falling into my tea, or the possibility of the tea bag ripping open when I'm trying to tear the string off of my tea bag.  I enjoy the slight coconut flavor.  It is very subtle.  If you're looking for a big marriage of chai and coconut flavors, this may not be right for you.  I've tried the other Zhenas chai flavors, and the Coconut one is the best.
Cheryl S.
Yuma, AZ
This is the best tea I have ever had. I love coconut and I love chai so it was the perfect combination. I add a splash of coconut or almond with with 2-3 drops of liquid stevia. Absolutely delicious. It is my go-to tea.
Kalaeja F.
This tea is organic and is taste is better than any prepackaged or powder chai tea I have had. It's coconut shavings really add to the flavor. I have started substituting this over coffee... It's delicious.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
My favorite tea to start my morning especially in the cold fall/winter time. The aroma is pleasant and I can taste the coconut infused with cinnamon and other spices. I love this with my Califia farms toasted coconut almond milk. I find that I do not need any sugar or honey at all because it taste amazing the way it is. I highly recommend. I purchased this at my local Fred Meyers.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
There's not a lot of coconut in this Chai black tea. The flavor is good, taste very much like Chai and I love the no string, no tag teabags. But I don't taste a lot of coconut and feel that what little it does contribute messes with the chai flavor.
Kate T.
Salt Lake City, UT
I absolutely LOVE this product. I drink this chai tea all the time and it has such a lovely light coconut flavor. Great with a little bit of milk and sugar - sweet enough to taste like a dessert but guilt free!
Ryoko M.
I actually like the fact that the coconut flavor is subtle in this tea. I'm not a huge fan of coconut but with the chai flavor, it's quite nice in this tea. I also love that this brand is organic!
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my favorite teas. The chai spices are just right, and the coconut is subtle and smooth. I typically add a little splash of unsweetened Silk coconut milk and a packet of Splenda, and it's absolutely perfect.
Elizabeth I.
Peoria Hts, IL
Not enough coconut :( I mean, its perfect if you want a slight nutty undertone...however, I'd rather just pour coconut milk in with normal chai tea. How disappointing.
Julia N.
Richmond, VA
I got this tea and my local grocery store after having tried the sampler; it's absolutely delicious. It has just enough caffeine to keep me alert but not jittery.