Zhena's Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Black Tea uploaded by Kerry W.

BY ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA

Zhena's Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Black Tea: Eco-friendly tea sachets Caffeine moderate--40mg Kosher USDA organic see more...

Kalaeja F.
This tea is organic and is taste is better than any prepackaged or powder chai tea I have had. It's coconut shavings really add to the flavor. I have started substituting this over coffee... It's delicious.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
There's not a lot of coconut in this Chai black tea. The flavor is good, taste very much like Chai and I love the no string, no tag teabags. But I don't taste a lot of coconut and feel that what little it does contribute messes with the chai flavor.
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is one of my favorite teas. The chai spices are just right, and the coconut is subtle and smooth. I typically add a little splash of unsweetened Silk coconut milk and a packet of Splenda, and it's absolutely perfect.
Kate T.
Salt Lake City, UT
I absolutely LOVE this product. I drink this chai tea all the time and it has such a lovely light coconut flavor. Great with a little bit of milk and sugar - sweet enough to taste like a dessert but guilt free!
Ryoko M.
I actually like the fact that the coconut flavor is subtle in this tea. I'm not a huge fan of coconut but with the chai flavor, it's quite nice in this tea. I also love that this brand is organic!
Shalay C.
So I got this in a pack of four chai flavors from Zhena's with the coconut, caramel, chocolate and vanilla. This was the best flavor of all four but it was still mediocre to me I'm not sure ill ever buy it again. I love their brand though!
Kerry W.
Got this tea as a gift & it is yummy. Very smooth. The chai is not overpowering & a hint of coconut. Can't wait to try it cold too.
Nakeyisha H.
I got this tea as a gift from Home Goods, it is so good! I went back and bought a few of the other Zhena flavors and all were just as tasty.
Elizabeth B.
Peoria Hts, IL
Not enough coconut :( I mean, its perfect if you want a slight nutty undertone...however, I'd rather just pour coconut milk in with normal chai tea. How disappointing.
Miji K.
Columbia, KY
Got this tea as a gift from my aunt a few years ago and fell in love with it! One of my all-time favorite chai teas.