BY ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA

Zhena's Gypsy Tea® Raspberry Earl Black Tea.
Organic.
Fair trade.
Special reserve black tea blended with bergamot and raspberry.
Vegan.
Gluten free.
USDA organic.
Fair Trade Certified™.
22 Eco-friendly tea sachets. see more...

• Where can I buy this in Canada and how do you like this tea?1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong tea flavor or a strong Raspberry ...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new black tea to drink, how is th...3 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Irina M.
Review for: Black Tea 1.55 oz; 44 g more...
It's cool that it's fair trade and organic, but as a tea it's pretty mediocre. I love Earl Grey and I love fruity teas and I was really underwhelmed by the quality of this. It's probably fine if you're used to Twinnings and the like, but at this price range there are plenty of better tea bag offerings.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Review for: Black Tea 1.55 oz; 44 g more...
This is my favorite Earl Grey tea I’ve ever had. I love the tartness of the raspberry & I also love the fact that it’s organic. The packaging is a super cute plus. And it’s not to terribly expensive compared to other teas!
Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
Zhena's gypsytea Raspberry Earl black tea is delicious!! I have a cup of it daily. Vegan and Gluten Free. Special reserve black tea blended with bergamot and raspberry. Try it
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
I really love this brand, they remind me of republic of tea. Because of the can and the tea bags. And they are around the same price range. This tea in particular is a great one! This ia a real chai tea, not the kind you can get in a carton or at the gas station or in a powder form. This has natural flavors, and you can really taste the difference. This is quite strong, and the ginger overpowers the other flavors a bit. But it is really great. The coconut flavor is barely there though, maybe the tiniest hint. I would say this just tastes like a regular chai tea.
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
I love this particular tea!! You can use it more than once and this flavor really shines through. If you add a teaspoon of sugar it tastes amazing and takes it to the next level. It also makes me feel more energized in the morning. I've tried other black raspberry teas and they're more of a miss but this one I got out of curiosity and its amazing! Hot or cold, though I prefer hot!! YUM *SIP* *SIP*
Sabia B.
I am a major tea lover and have an acquired taste. I generally do not add any sweeteners to my tea so they have a more bitter taste to it but with this particular brand and flavor, everything taste "fresh" and "smooth" by itself (I don't have to worry too much about a bitter taste)
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
One of my and my husband's favorites! There's a noticeable amount of caffeine but the black tea flavor isn't as strong as the Raspberry flavor! It's absolutely delicious! You can even replace your morning coffee with it! I would highly recommend this tea!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
One of my favorite Earl teas!!! It's so amazing with soy milk and honey. If you haven't tried this brand, their entire line of teas is delicious. It's yummy, go and try it. I'm an avid tea drinker and am addicted
Catherine K.
When I need a pick me up but not in the mood for coffee, this highly flavorful tea does the job!

It's delicious with almond milk and honey, and it also makes a tasty iced tea when poured over ice!
Roxy G.
This is a very flavorful tea, this brand makes very good quality teas. It did meet my expectations the price was reasonable. I like that the tea bags are individual with out strings attached, you can place them in close lid cup and not have the string floating.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
What is this ?
Natalie B.
Does drinking this have any benefits?
Stephanie D.
Where can I find this? Does it have a overpowering taste or a nice simple taste?
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
I've been looking for a new black tea to drink, how is the Raspberry flavor in this? Is it fake? Overwhelming? Or just subtle?
Sophia N.
How would you describe the taste?