4 colors available

BY ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA

Zhena's Gypsy Tea® Raspberry Earl Black Tea.
Organic.
Fair trade.
Special reserve black tea blended with bergamot and raspberry.
Vegan.
Gluten free.
USDA organic.
Fair Trade Certified™.
22 Eco-friendly tea sachets. see more...

• Where can I buy this in Canada and how do you like this tea?1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong tea flavor or a strong Raspberry taste?3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new black tea to drink, how is the Raspberr...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Roxy G.
Roxy G.
This is a very flavorful tea, this brand makes very good quality teas. It did meet my expectations the price was reasonable. I like that the tea bags are individual with out strings attached, you can place them in close lid cup and not have the string floating.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Foodie Expert
This right here... this is literally my all time favorite tea. I love Earl Grey tea anyways, but add some sort of fruity tones to it, and I'm almost always sold.
Jayla C.
Jayla C.
Erie, PA
I.dont drink coffee. Tea is my thing but this one is my favorite it's so yummy and fruitful. I'm always excited to use it and share it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
Foodie Expert
Love this tea it's amazing absolutely my favorite I love black tea! Great price also soooo amazing
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Foodie Expert
I really like this black tea. It has a good flavor but a lot of caffeine. Great value though.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Foodie Expert
Great tea to make when friends and family are over with cookies on the side watching a movie
dasisha c.
dasisha c.
Athens, GA
Amazing. Taste soo good after coming home from work in you pjs and just relaxing watching tv
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
Great tea. Stored in a container to keep it fresh. They also carry other different flavors.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Foodie Expert
Another great amazing tea to try. I would definitely recommend to friends as it's so good
Mary F.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
Zhena's gypsytea Raspberry Earl black tea is delicious!! I have a cup of it daily. Vegan and Gluten Free. Special reserve black tea blended with bergamot and raspberry. Try it
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Foodie Expert
Does drinking this have any benefits?
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
What is this ?
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Where can I find this? Does it have a overpowering taste or a nice simple taste?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
Foodie Expert
How would you describe the taste?
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
Foodie Expert
I've been looking for a new black tea to drink, how is the Raspberry flavor in this? Is it fake? Overwhelming? Or just subtle?