BY ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA

Zhena's Gypsy Tea® Raspberry Earl Black Tea.
Organic.
Fair trade.
Special reserve black tea blended with bergamot and raspberry.
Vegan.
Gluten free.
USDA organic.
Fair Trade Certified™.
22 Eco-friendly tea sachets. see more...

• Where can I buy this in Canada and how do you like this tea?1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong tea flavor or a strong Raspberry taste?3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new black tea to drink, how is the Raspbe...3 Answers
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
Zhena's gypsytea Raspberry Earl black tea is delicious!! I have a cup of it daily. Vegan and Gluten Free. Special reserve black tea blended with bergamot and raspberry. Try it
Maya V.
This is my favorite Earl Grey tea, perfect for when it's chilly out (but frankly good any day). I love to steep this tea slightly longer than 5 minutes because I prefer my tea strong, with a little added sugar and cream. This earl grey has a strong flavor and the raspberry is a nice addition.
Alayna L.
Hutchinson, MN
I really love this brand, they remind me of republic of tea. Because of the can and the tea bags. And they are around the same price range. This tea in particular is a great one! This ia a real chai tea, not the kind you can get in a carton or at the gas station or in a powder form. This has natural flavors, and you can really taste the difference. This is quite strong, and the ginger overpowers the other flavors a bit. But it is really great. The coconut flavor is barely there though, maybe the tiniest hint. I would say this just tastes like a regular chai tea.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Foodie Expert
This right here... this is literally my all time favorite tea. I love Earl Grey tea anyways, but add some sort of fruity tones to it, and I'm almost always sold.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
One of my and my husband's favorites! There's a noticeable amount of caffeine but the black tea flavor isn't as strong as the Raspberry flavor! It's absolutely delicious! You can even replace your morning coffee with it! I would highly recommend this tea!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this brand and flavor of tea. I'm not a big tea drinker, but when I do, this is my go to brand. I cannot find it here in michigan so I have to order online to restock
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
Great tea. Stored in a container to keep it fresh. They also carry other different flavors.
dasisha c.
Athens, GA
Amazing. Taste soo good after coming home from work in you pjs and just relaxing watching tv
Natalie R.
Clarksville, TN
I love this particular tea!! You can use it more than once and this flavor really shines through. If you add a teaspoon of sugar it tastes amazing and takes it to the next level. It also makes me feel more energized in the morning. I've tried other black raspberry teas and they're more of a miss but this one I got out of curiosity and its amazing! Hot or cold, though I prefer hot!! YUM *SIP* *SIP*
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite Earl teas!!! It's so amazing with soy milk and honey. If you haven't tried this brand, their entire line of teas is delicious. It's yummy, go and try it. I'm an avid tea drinker and am addicted
Natalie B.
Foodie Expert
Does drinking this have any benefits?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
What is this ?
Stephanie D.
Where can I find this? Does it have a overpowering taste or a nice simple taste?
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
Foodie Expert
I've been looking for a new black tea to drink, how is the Raspberry flavor in this? Is it fake? Overwhelming? Or just subtle?
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Does this have a strong tea flavor or a strong Raspberry taste?