Add a Photo

By ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA
#253 in Tea
Zhena's Gypsy Tea® Raspberry Earl Black Tea.
Organic.
Fair trade.
Special reserve black tea blended with bergamot and raspberry.
Vegan.
Gluten free.
USDA organic.
Fair Trade Certified™.
22 Eco-friendly tea sachets.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Clarksville, TN

I love this particular tea!! You can use it more than once and this flavor really shines through. If you add a teaspoon of sugar it tastes amazing and takes it to the next level. It also makes me feel more energized in the morning. I've tried other black raspberry teas and they're more of a miss but this one I got out of curiosity and its amazing! Hot or cold, though I prefer hot!! YUM *SIP* *SIP*
Roxy G.
Roxy G.

This is a very flavorful tea, this brand makes very good quality teas. It did meet my expectations the price was reasonable. I like that the tea bags are individual with out strings attached, you can place them in close lid cup and not have the string floating.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

This right here... this is literally my all time favorite tea. I love Earl Grey tea anyways, but add some sort of fruity tones to it, and I'm almost always sold.
Jayla C.
Jayla C.
Erie, PA

I.dont drink coffee. Tea is my thing but this one is my favorite it's so yummy and fruitful. I'm always excited to use it and share it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO

Love this tea it's amazing absolutely my favorite I love black tea! Great price also soooo amazing
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

I really like this black tea. It has a good flavor but a lot of caffeine. Great value though.
dasisha c.
dasisha c.
Athens, GA

Amazing. Taste soo good after coming home from work in you pjs and just relaxing watching tv
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.

Great tea to make when friends and family are over with cookies on the side watching a movie
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE

Great tea. Stored in a container to keep it fresh. They also carry other different flavors.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Another great amazing tea to try. I would definitely recommend to friends as it's so good
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN

What is this ?
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

Does drinking this have any benefits?
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

Where can I find this? Does it have a overpowering taste or a nice simple taste?
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY

I've been looking for a new black tea to drink, how is the Raspberry flavor in this? Is it fake? Overwhelming? Or just subtle?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.

How would you describe the taste?

Join Now