Add a Photo

By ZHENA'S GYPSY TEA
#626 in Tea
Zhena's Gypsy Tea® Raspberry Earl Black Tea.
Organic.
Fair trade.
Special reserve black tea blended with bergamot and raspberry.
Vegan.
Gluten free.
USDA organic.
Fair Trade Certified™.
22 Eco-friendly tea sachets.
Roxy G.
Roxy G.
This is a very flavorful tea, this brand makes very good quality teas. It did meet my expectations the price was reasonable. I like that the tea bags are individual with out strings attached, you can place them in close lid cup and not have the string floating.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
This right here... this is literally my all time favorite tea. I love Earl Grey tea anyways, but add some sort of fruity tones to it, and I'm almost always sold.
Jayla C.
Jayla C.
Erie, PA
I.dont drink coffee. Tea is my thing but this one is my favorite it's so yummy and fruitful. I'm always excited to use it and share it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO
Love this tea it's amazing absolutely my favorite I love black tea! Great price also soooo amazing
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
I really like this black tea. It has a good flavor but a lot of caffeine. Great value though.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Foodie Expert
Great tea to make when friends and family are over with cookies on the side watching a movie
dasisha c.
dasisha c.
Athens, GA
Amazing. Taste soo good after coming home from work in you pjs and just relaxing watching tv
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
Great tea. Stored in a container to keep it fresh. They also carry other different flavors.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Another great amazing tea to try. I would definitely recommend to friends as it's so good
Mary F.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
Zhena's gypsytea Raspberry Earl black tea is delicious!! I have a cup of it daily. Vegan and Gluten Free. Special reserve black tea blended with bergamot and raspberry. Try it
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Does drinking this have any benefits?
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
What is this ?
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Where can I find this? Does it have a overpowering taste or a nice simple taste?
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
How would you describe the taste?
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
I've been looking for a new black tea to drink, how is the Raspberry flavor in this? Is it fake? Overwhelming? Or just subtle?