Zewa Replacement Electrodes uploaded by Ann Marie N.

BY ZEWA

Quality Products For Life Replacement Tens Electrodes Pre-Gelled &Amp; Self-Stick 2&Quot; X 2&Quot; Square Universal Pin-Type Connection 4 Pcs. Per Bag 2 Inch X 2 Inch Replacement Electrodes. 4 Pieces Per Bag.&Nbsp; Work With Most Tens Units.&Nbsp; Made In Use With Self Adhering Gel. Made In Usa see more...

• I am an Athletic Therapy student so my opinion on eletric...2 Answers
  • Not big on fitness in general ūüėā Here for the badge 13 Answers
  • I love fitness! not only is it good for the body but it's...4 Answers
Zewa Replacement Electrodes
  • "I have a lot of back pain I've never seen these before from what I've read in the reviews these work well at reducing the pain and they're available at Walmart Just wondering how much they cost " in 2 reviews
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
These have become, by far, my most favourite electrodes to use when I need a replacement for our tens unit. We have a major call to use our unit in our house, and because of that, we go through a lot of electrodes. They are super moderately-priced and last a fairly decent amount of time, given how much we use them. I'm totally sold on them and suggest them to everyone I can!
christa w.
Annapolis, MD
I have the zewa stim pack and it's a life saver on my days where my neck or back pain is awful! I just recently had to repurchase these pads, my first set lasted over a year. The price is perfect and I'll def be purchasing them again
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you have back pain, I recommend you get this machine and get extra replacements pads. The machine helps relax your nerves and over time the pads don't stick as well so better to be prepared with more.
Brie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suffer from back pain and I have a tens unit, and I use this brand of electrodes to operate the unit. I get them shipped to me from a company that specializes in lower back pain. I've been very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to other sufferers
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using the electrodes great way to relax at the end of the day after a nice bath they really massage and get into those spots that hurt I bought mine off of Amazon. it wasn't very expensive for the actual machine like $20 and you can buy packs of the electrodes for like $5.
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
When I had surgery on my knee for rehab I had to use this and this was awesome!!!!! My high school had the equipment. They aren't that pricey. I would recommend this to anyone that has really bad injuries
denise f.
I use these on my at home tens machine and it is wonderful. They stay on as long as they should. I also re use them a couple of times since its for my personal use.
taylor s.
Lakeville, MN
best way to relax and work really good! they are good value and have a great price point for how they work! i usually have backpain but they totally helped it and met my expectations! I definitely recommend to others!
Jamie Rose S.
I have used these brand of replacement electrodes before when I couldn't find my normal Walgreens brand and I actually liked them better. I purchased them through the Walgreens app for $10.99, which was a bit pricey for only a pack of 4, when my Walgreens brand costs $9.99 for 10 electrodes. But sometimes quality wins over affordability when it comes down to a product's effectiveness. For
example the Walgreens brand claimed 'up to 80 uses per pad' however that was far from the truth as I only got maybe 8 uses at best, while Zewa stuck to its claim that each pad had at least 20 uses before replacement is needed.
michele d.
Fremont, CA
I like these electrodes because they are thick and not flimsy. With the cheaper products there can be leftover sticky residue or the connectors will come loose. These are great, since they don't have these issues.
Jayde S.
Louisa, KY
Where can I find these?
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
Is this like an at home stim?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Do they hurt
Jessica C.
Are these heating pads for sore muscles?
Tyazia W.
Cartersville , GA
Not big on fitness in general ūüėā Here for the badge