Zevo Fly, Gnat & Fruit Fly Flying Insect Spray (10 oz)

by Zevo

Powerful on Bugs. Safe for use around people and pets.*

• Effectively kills flies, fruit flies, gnats, drain flies, moths and mosquitoes.
  • DOES NOT contain imiprothrin, cypermethrin pyrethroids, butane, or propane.

How it Works:
Our safe bio-science formula quickly paralyzes and kills insects by targeting nervous system receptors only active in insects. Once paralyzed, the insects die in seconds with no harm to people and pets*.

is the  spray  for  fruit flies  safe  for birds
Start your review of Zevo Fly, Gnat & Fruit Fly Flying Insect Spray (10 oz)!
Long Beach
i am not sure why 5 stars- it does not work at all. i wanted this to work so badly that i bought a few more of zevo sprays thinking i bought the wrong formula for killing flies. using this spray and zevo's other pump spray i used both on houseflies. they DO NOT die instantly. i have no idea when or if they actually die because later in the day i just use a fly swatter. until i do that, i end up having greasy little flies all over my counters windows and wherever they land. raid is so much faster but not safe for our home. anyway do not waste your money and dont believe these liars
Waterbury, CT
I love this product because it is very effective in eliminating cockroaches and other insects, it also does not have an invasive odor and I love packaging. It has exceeded all my expectations. I feel completely satisfied with this product, I have a six-month-old girl and I have never felt that my daughter caused any discomfort when I spread the product in the kitchen or in the living room.
Georgetown, TX
The spray has a very strong odor to it that lingers hours after you've used it. I am not even sure wether it works or not. The spray is very wide and misty which makes it hard to know where it is exaclty that you are spraying. I do not recommend and have not used since.
Received from Influenster
This really works! And the good thing is that it doesn’t smell bad at all. However, don’t spray too much of it cause the lemon smell will last for at least 3-4 days. I would recommend this as it is a safe product for the whole family.
Riverdale , GA
It is safe for my fur baby and my children, it was for Wasp/hornets but it also killed roaches and ants. It also has a great aroma some bug sprays smell so terrible not this one
Essex, MD
First, this spray does its job. It is safe and the smell is a light pleasant vanilla scent. There is zero harshness to the spray at all. Now, although it works, you’re supposed to saturate the flies until they stop moving... which ends up being a lot. Then there’s a puddle of insect spray on my floor. It gets messy. The spray handle design is a little odd too, the first time I went to use it I sprayed it directly into my hand. Maybe I wasn’t paying enough attention and just goofed but I still make sure it’s facing the correct ways
Sacramento, CA
Love that it wasn't harmful to me or anyone that visited and that it doesn't have a strong smell. Not having a strong smell was SERIOUSLY the best. The few times I've used it I have still opened windows around, because I'm used to other sprays but in the future I don't think I'll have to!

I did find that it took a few days of spraying for the fruit flies to be gone. They weren't dead on contact and I still found a few after using the product twice.

Overall the smell + nontoxic vibes overpower having to use it a few times! Liked!

San Jose, CA
I finally received my box! Something was going on with my mail for a little while, but at last I received it about a week ago! The packaging of Zevo was very nice. A nice and clean look. No strong smell which I appreciate because we are sensitive to smells in my home. I sprayed along the kitchen and front door. Usually when we have bananas I notice little fruit flies. In the week of using this, I have seen none! I will keep using this product and I’ll repurchase when I run out. I would recommend it to others. Thank you for allowing me to test it out! 😊
St Petersburg , FL
Since receiving this complimentary box i haven't had many bug issues to test it on. However, we did see some termites flying around and the spray worked on them! It has a strong scent but it't not chemical or gross smelling, just strong. We tried to kill a palmetto in the shower with it the other night and while it didn't work on the roach, it made the tub very slippery the next morning and the smell of the spray wouldn't go away. Now i get to rewash my tub :)
Stockbridge , GA
Zevo Fly, Gnat & Fruit Fly Flying Insect Spray (10 oz) uploaded by Laterrica U.
Spray does work effectively and is odorless. It’s also safe to use around kids, plants and pets which is awesome! It was complimentary but I will purchase in the future! Only down side is it’s super oily!