BeautyBodyBody CareZevo
Complete Insect Control

Zevo Complete Insect Control

Eliminate Crawling, Flying & Stinging Insects What's Included: Three sprays: Crawling, Flying & Stinging Insect Sprays Powerful on Bugs. Safe for use around people and pets.* Be prepared for any type of household insect all season long. Our sprays kill crawling, flying and stinging insects with no harm to people or pets.* Our sprays effectively kill ants, cockroaches, spiders, crickets, beetles, fruit flies, gnats, drain flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and others as listed. DOES NOT contain imiprothrin or cypermethrin. How it Works: The ingredients in Zevo Instant Action Sprays are inspired by plants’ natural defenses against bugs. Our safe* bio-science formula kills insects by targeting nervous system receptors only active in insects, not people and pets. Zevo's Money Back Guarantee If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will give you a 100% refund. Guaranteed. *When used as directed. Avoid spraying near birds, reptiles or fish.

Does this product kill bedbugs
[product:zevo-ant-roach-spider-crawling-insect-spray] ? Are there any bird owners who have tried this?
Where can I buy this locally?
Start your review of Zevo Complete Insect Control!
Patty M.
Oro Grande
If you have an occasional pest, this is good stuff. If you have any type of infestation where you have to kill more than one bug every week or so you’ll hate it. These products leave a very oily residue that you have to wipe up and clean with something that cuts oil.  To me, the scent is horrible. Very strong and chokes me up if used in more than one short spritz. Product is not any type of preventative you literally have to spray the fly or roach directly until it dies. This can leave a lot of product residue.  I have indoor pets and I am afraid they’ll get the leftover spray product on their feet and ingest unless I mop after using.  It’s just not for me. I live on a farm and we just get too many bugs for this to be practical.   Zevo Fly, Gnat & Fruit Fly Flying Insect Spray (10 oz) Zevo Complete Insect Control
Amy N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Zevo Complete Insect Control uploaded by Amy N.
Purchased at: Target
I used it a couple of times and it only worked once. I followed the direction on the bottle and it omly worked the first time. My house/room have a lot of spiders. I would drench them with the spray per the direction but it usually just runs away. Eve after drenching them a couple times for a few days it was still alive. Lol like? Also the smell is way too strong even though it's safe for human. Even after wiping it it still smells a lot and I can't stand it. Tries reaching out to zevo since they guarantee their products work, but I've gotten no response.
maria A.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zevo Complete Insect Control uploaded by maria A.
This product does not do anything! I have 2 children and wanted to try something safe because the ants are in my bathroom. I sprayed this and thought it worked because the ants stopped moving instantly. The second time i used the product I stayed to watch and make sure the ants were dead. After about 45 seconds the ants got up and started moving again. They are back the same day I spray and it doesnt seem to effect them at all.
Jesalyn Q.
Bristol, CT
Zevo Complete Insect Control uploaded by Jesalyn Q.
Purchased at: Home Depot
We developed an ant problem last week and I had high hopes for this after reading other reviews, but it did absolutely nothing. It didn’t even kill ants on contact. Would not recommend. Just find out what type of ants you have and buy corresponding raid ant traps
Johannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Zevo Complete Insect Control uploaded by Johannah S.
Purchased at: Target
Affordable and effective. It safe around children and pets no harsh scent. It works quickly and gets job done. I highly recommend this Also, Save 10% off at Target Circle 🎯 (7/4) Zevo Wasp, Hornet & Yellow Jacket Stinging Insect Spray (10 oz) Zevo Complete Insect Control Zevo Flying Insect Trap Starter Kit
Gracias D.
Irvine
How am I supposed to soak the bugs if I can't see them?  I am dealing with tiny bugs -- noseeums, fleas, and gnats.  If I can catch them to put soak them, then I wouldn't ned this spray, do I???
It's a silly way to create a product that makes us work harder!  After you use it, you have to clean the room!!
This makes me think of those room foggers -- you have to cover everything with newspaper first, then leave the room.  The scent is strong, while it has no purpose, and the oily residue is slick and sticky and last a long time unless you wipe with wet towels.  It's alot of work!!  And the can doesn't give you a warning about that.  For my first time, I sprayed this in the air in my home office, and oily film covered the keyboard, computer screens, mousepads, and all other equipment!!!!  I WANT ZEVO TO REFUND MY $$ AND CLEAN MY ROOM!
Bonnie R.
I have Zevo for ants and flies. There was a wasp in my house and I used Zevo to spray it. As far as it killing it, it was pretty good. I was able to spray right at the wasp and it fell and I smashed it with a shoe. Not sure if the wasp fell because of the pressure of the spray or the spray itself. The only thing is, it smelled pretty bad. They say that it doesn't have a chemical smell, but there definitely was a bad odor that lingered in my house for hours. I haven't used the spray for other pests. Zevo Complete Insect Control
Carol W.
West Allis
This product smells really bad. Once used it in the house. Smelled bad for a few days. Today used it outside. Sprayed the perimeters of my house. As I seen ants. My windows are closed. I smell the product in the house. Threw the rest of the can away.
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Purchased at: Target
I swear I had a GIANT PREGNANT WOLF SPIDER outside my house. I have a young toddler and I was baby sitting my 2 nieces and step daughter 6, 8 and 10. EVERYONE WAS FREAKING OUT!! I think I was screaming the most. It was a nightmare. At first we thought the spider was dead and maggots were eating it. But NO, this thing was COVERED IN LIKE ONE THOUSAND BABY SPIDERS! My niece pokes it with a stick and we all go running. They chase the giant mother spider away and I’m left inside trying to get my 14 month old son to not go play with the babies. I RUN into the kitchen and grab this spray. IT SAVED OUR LIVES!! FOR REAL! I sprayed it directly on the HUNDREDS OF BABY SPIDERS THAT CRAWLED INTO MY HOUSE, saved my baby, the kids and my life, and all of those little specs of nightmares died instantly. I am so so so thankful for this spray. If I did not have it these things would have grown up in my house and taken over. I would have had to move out. Pack my stuff and go. But nope. Zevo saved my life. Everyone needs a bottle. You never know when a giant wolf spider decides to give birth on your doorstep. Thank you Zevo if you ever read this.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
member-262de1
This stuff is only good for DROWNING the bugs that you can corral! try spraying flying bugs with this. I'm pretty sure I heard them laughing at me !  Not to mention it does not kill them unless you soak them! I think a spray bottle of 90% rubbing alcohol would be just as effective and would not leave the horrible stinky oil slick behind. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!