Zevo Ant, Roach & Spider Crawling Insect Spray uploaded by Eliceth S.Zevo Ant, Roach & Spider Crawling Insect Spray uploaded by Anna H.

BY ZEVO

Powerful on Bugs. Safe for use around people and pets.*

• Effectively kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, crickets, beetles and other crawling insects.
  • DOES NOT contain imiprothrin, cypermethrin pyrethroids, butane, or propane.

How it Works:
Our safe bio-science formula quickly paralyzes and kills insects by targeting nervous system receptors only active in insects. Once paralyzed, the insects die in seconds with no harm to people and pets*.

*When used as directed. Avoid spraying near birds, reptiles or fish.

Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Purchased at: Target
I swear I had a GIANT PREGNANT WOLF SPIDER outside my house. I have a young toddler and I was baby sitting my 2 nieces and step daughter 6, 8 and 10. EVERYONE WAS FREAKING OUT!! I think I was screaming the most. It was a nightmare. At first we thought the spider was dead and maggots were eating it. But NO, this thing was COVERED IN LIKE ONE THOUSAND BABY SPIDERS! My niece pokes it with a stick and we all go running. They chase the giant mother spider away and I’m left inside trying to get my 14 month old son to not go play with the babies. I RUN into the kitchen and grab this spray. IT SAVED OUR LIVES!! FOR REAL! I sprayed it directly on the HUNDREDS OF BABY SPIDERS THAT CRAWLED INTO MY HOUSE, saved my baby, the kids and my life, and all of those little specs of nightmares died instantly. I am so so so thankful for this spray. If I did not have it these things would have grown up in my house and taken over. I would have had to move out. Pack my stuff and go. But nope. Zevo saved my life. Everyone needs a bottle. You never know when a giant wolf spider decides to give birth on your doorstep. Thank you Zevo if you ever read this.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Wasp, Hornet & Yellow Jacket Stinging Insect Spray is really effective in warding off those pesky stinging insects. I noticed that after using this product I don’t see wasps hanging out in our back porch anymore. I love that it doesn’t have any toxic fumes and safe to use around my toddler. I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Jeanette L.
New York , NY
I received this product #complimentary of # Influenster. I live in an apt building so sometimes you can not control having roaches be it for your own uncleanliness, your neighbors uncleanliness or the building just straight up having a roach problem. I didnt consider myself to have a roach problem but I did have a few pesky roaches that definitely seemed to disappear when I started using this. I am currently pregnant and greatly appreciate the fact that the spray did not have a big chemical smell that would have been harmful to me as well as my unborn child. It had a sort a vanilla smell (to me at least) and was safe to use around pets and children (a big plus once my little one is here) Again I am pregnant and it did not bother nor irritate me or my health and definitely kept the roaches at bay.
Dominek T.
I received this item complimentary in exchange for an honest review.  I utilized this item one time when I happened to see a roach (new york city woes when your have dirty neighbors).  I am happy to report I haven't seen another one in weeks.  The smell of the spray is not terrible compared to some other brands.  I would definitely purchase this item if I happen to see it in my local grocery store.
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
Like the insect trap, this spray didn’t seem to do a whole lot in deterring any insects. It also left a slippery mess on any surface you sprayed it over. I left an extra star because I love the idea of less chemicals and a more natural approach to insect repellent
Brittany O.
Pompano Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this product, it worked. It didn’t smell, it’s not harmful to animals. It’s a spray on contact not preventive like where you can spray so that you don’t get bugs. I would definitely use this again for my home.
diamond w.
Forest Park, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m so happy this didn’t have a smell and actually works ! The price point is great , comparable to other brands. I used it during the summer when we had an any problem and it worked perfectly. I am over all satisfied!
Kerissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love that this is family safe while still being an effective killer of bugs. I like to limit my exposure to harsh chemicals so I’m thankful that this product works well, while limiting what we are around chemically.
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver, WA
Zevo is an awesome product! I loved that it is safe for humans and animals. I have already mentioned it to friends and family! Will continue to buy. Thanks Influenster and Zevo for an awesome product!
Antoneta H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received the Zevo Ant, Roach & Spider Crawling Insect Spray complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Besides that factor my review remains honest and raw. I must admit the spray on bottle itself is good and it sprays directly where you aim it. The smell is a thousand times better then my old bug spray, but if sprayed throughout a room you have to open a window because it becomes overwhelming. The plus side is that the Zevo spray is safe for indoors around children and pets which is a plus for my household seeing how I have a small dog and my little nephew lives with me. The spray is powerful and effective. I sprayed the night before inside my home and found a few critters I never knew had been in my home. I will be a customer from now on, I was impressed and I greatly recommend this brand.