Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Orange - 6 CT uploaded by Leah Helen T.Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Orange - 6 CT uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia® Naturally Flavored Orange Zero Calorie Soda.
No sugar.
No artificial sweeteners.
12 fl oz (355ml). see more...

• Are these sugar free ? And what other flavors do they have ? 4 Answers
  • What is the difference between a normal soda and an organism natura...5 Answers
  • "Some of the other flavors are really good too." in 1 review
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
I was let down by this product. I purchased it thinking that it would be a healthy alternative and that it would work well to replace the orange flavored Diet Rite that I used to drink that my grocery store stopped carrying. Unfortunately, I didn't like the flavor at all. I ended up taking the remaining cans into work for my coworkers because I was that displeased. I prefer other healthier alternatives or other sugary orange sodas.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Delicious! These are so wonderful! I think they are less sweet than regular orange soda which I prefer. They are healthier for you because they use Stevia and not sugar. I let my kids drink these and they love them and they are out usually on sale!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Zevia is a acquired taste, I love that its a healthier version of soda, the taste just isn't there for me, for me, I rather skip all soda in general.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I bought a six pack of the orange flavored ones the other day and was the only one in my house who liked them. can't wait to try the other flavors!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this stuff. Tastes just like soda but without all the additives. I will be buying again. I tried the root beer as well my daughter loves it!
erin m.
erin m.
Great drink for the whole family. decent price. great packaging. easy to buy at many stores. i would recomment
samantha e.
samantha e.
san jose, CA
Environmentalist Expert
This is one of the best, if not the best ZERO CALORIE/ZERO SUGAR/ZERO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER soda ever!!!  I only like the Orange and Strawberry flavors, they are the most true to the flavor.  I drink these all the time, they are VERY carbonated though so it does kind of sting your throat and make you burp a lot, but that's a whole lot better than pounding sugar down your throat.  I buy these at Whole Foods for $4.99 but about $3.50 when on sale, which is pretty often.
Marley P.
Marley P.
I rarely drink soda, but sometimes I want something different than water or tea without any added calories or sugar. I actually really like that this doesn't taste as sweet as regular orange sodas, because sometimes regular sodas are too sweet for me. My only issue is the price.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Pine Bush, NY
I absolutely love Zevia soda! I was sent a 6 pack of various flavors to review a couple of years ago and I loved all of them. I no longer drink any other type of soda. The flavors are awesome, I really loved the orange, and I don't feel like I'm ingesting something that's bad for me as I do with other types of soda. Go Zevia!
Yomaris F.
Yomaris F.
Shreveport, LA
My favorite flavor so far. It tastes great. A 6 pack ranges from 4-6 bucks. I try to catch it on sale. No funky after taste.
Sammy R.
Sammy R.
What is the difference between a normal soda and an organism natural soda?!?
ally l.
ally l.
hilo, HI
Are these sugar free ? And what other flavors do they have ?