Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Lemon Lime Twist - 6 CT uploaded by Day S.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia® Naturally Flavored Lemon Lime Twist Zero Calorie Soda.
No sugar.
No artificial sweeteners.
12 fl oz (355ml). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I like to use this in cocktails in place of Sprite or 7 Up. I mix it with pineapple or orange juice and vodka to make a yummy drink. I like that they use Stevia as a sweetener and that there are no artificial ingredients. It has the best ingredient list all the low-calorie sodas I’ve seen. I recommend it if you are looking for a low calorie version of sprite or 7up without health damaging ingredients.
Day S.
Best health sugar free soda! It is made with stevia good for anyone even people with diabetes! This is first time trying and I really liked it, the lemon is very good and I’ll try every single one and see which is my favorite:)
Anais M.
New York , NY
This is my favorite flavor. I love soda but it's so unhealthy for me to drink it every day. This is so refreshing after a hot NYC summer day. Yes, it's a different taste than Sprite but it's delicious for being so healthy. I often buy it at Fairway when they have 2 six packs for $6-8
Jeanette R.
Concord, CA
I don't drink soda at all and it was really all just water I drank. Not flavored water or anything, just straight water, which was bland as water is. I decide to give these a go and they weren't that bad. They are very carbonated which hurt my nose a little because I wasn't used to carbonation anymore, but the taste is there. I've also tried the ginger ale and root beer flavors, and although they are colorless, they are a great alternative for actual soda. I keep them in stock.
Rebecca L.
Endicott, NY
I usually drink seltzer or Diet Coke, but wanted a healthier option. I purchased this at a locally owned health food store and I am not disappointed. I love the Lemon-Lime taste and I do not feel that it tastes "fake" I would absolutely recommend this to someone who loves soda but wants a healthier option.
Carly F.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I gave this product three stars because I believe that this product is healthy and good for the environment. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the taste. It is very artificial tasting and the flavor is just straight up bad. The fizz doesn't taste right. I don't recommend these.
Kim L.
This is a interesting concept. I prefer drinking things with the Stevia plant extract instead of fake ingredients. I just don't love this flavor. It has the bubble. Just not my favorite flavor!
Giselle R.
Philadelphia, PA
This soda taste very good and is a better alternative to diet Coke or diet Pepsi. The flavor is balanced and will satisfy your sweet tooth. Some of the other flavors doesn't taste well and leave an after taste in your mouth.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
I love Zevia! It is actually helping me drink more water rather then Diet Soda. I admit, I am addicted to Diet Coke, but this is great for when I need the bubbles and like I said, I want water a lot more with this too.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
Tastes like a sprite but with a strange after taste from the stevia. Not my favorite soda to drink. I also was not a fan of the price but for a zero calorie drink it wasn't terrible.
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
I have never had this product because it has always seemed pricey. Is it a good alternative to soda? How is it different than seltzer? I love seltzer.
Dri N.