Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Ginger Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Angela l.Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Ginger Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Bethany B.Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Ginger Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Bethany B.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia® Naturally Flavored Ginger Root Beer Zero Calorie Soda.
No sugar.
No artificial sweeteners.
12 fl oz (355ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Great flavor without fat, sodium and sugar! Naturally flavored as well. Great straight out the can, over the rocks or mixed with ice cream.
I would recommend this to others because its that good tasting.
Kayla H.
Naples
The flavor of Zevia ginger root beer is very unique. Its almost surprising to get that kind of flavor without it being brown! Hurray for no dye! Will be buying this again.
Audrey F.
Campton, KY
My husband and I quit drinking traditional soda a few months ago and Zevia has been a sweet treat for us since discovering it. I like this soda much better than any traditional soda I had ever drank.
Faith B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was lucky enough to get a coupon for zevia sodas and tried this flavor. Absolutely delicious! You can't even tell that it's not a full calorie soda. Light, refreshing and satisfying.
Samantha R.
Absolutely amazing! Love the root beer flavor without having all the extra calories and sugar. I definitely recommend for a treat if you are trying to watch the calorie intake. So much flavor. Will buy again!
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
My family is trying to cut back on drinking all sorts of sugary sodas so we decided to give these a shot . We fell in love with the moment we tasted them and have tried all the other flavors since.
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM
yummy! I enjoy this as a treat for my sugar free diet. Add a little heavy whipping cream and BAM root beer float. Tastes just like old fashioned root beer
Anastasia V.
Grand Junction
This soda is my addiction! I'm so in love with this brand! I will not drink soda with tons of chemicals or sugar and this stuff is just perfect.
Sophia L.
These are really great! The best part? 0 calories! I rarely drink sofa but when I do this is my go to!
Bri T.
Lynden, WA
Delicious, amazing. Root beer with a bite of ginger - guilt free. This is a favorite of the house.
Mariana G.
Florida
Is it very sweet? Or not
Irma L.
Hazleton, PA
How does the ginger beer taste?