Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Ginger Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Bethany B.Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Ginger Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Bethany B.Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Ginger Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Angela l.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia® Naturally Flavored Ginger Root Beer Zero Calorie Soda.
No sugar.
No artificial sweeteners.
12 fl oz (355ml). see more...

Angela l.
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
My family is trying to cut back on drinking all sorts of sugary sodas so we decided to give these a shot . We fell in love with the moment we tasted them and have tried all the other flavors since.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
yummy! I enjoy this as a treat for my sugar free diet. Add a little heavy whipping cream and BAM root beer float. Tastes just like old fashioned root beer
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.
Grand Junction
This soda is my addiction! I'm so in love with this brand! I will not drink soda with tons of chemicals or sugar and this stuff is just perfect.
Bri T.
Bri T.
Lynden, WA
Delicious, amazing. Root beer with a bite of ginger - guilt free. This is a favorite of the house.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was lucky enough to get a coupon for zevia sodas and tried this flavor. Absolutely delicious! You can't even tell that it's not a full calorie soda. Light, refreshing and satisfying.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely amazing! Love the root beer flavor without having all the extra calories and sugar. I definitely recommend for a treat if you are trying to watch the calorie intake. So much flavor. Will buy again!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Foodie Expert
These are really great! The best part? 0 calories! I rarely drink sofa but when I do this is my go to!
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Florida
Is it very sweet? Or not
Irma L.
Irma L.
Hazleton, PA
How does the ginger beer taste?