BY ZEVIA

Zevia® Naturally Flavored Cola Zero Calories Soda.
No sugar.
No artificial sweeteners.
12 fl oz (355ml). see more...

• How does the taste compare to that of Coke Zero?1 Answers
  • Do you like carbonated drinks better than non-carbonated drinks?8 Answers
  • Do your prefer diet zevia coke or regular zevia coke?11 Answers
Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Cola - 6 CT
  • "Zevia soda is a great alternative to the run of the mill sodas, especially for those interested in controlling their blood glucose levels." in 2 reviews
  • "never feel as guilty drinking this over regular coke, there is a slight difference in taste but it still tastes good and isnt half as bad for you." in 1 review
  • "It can be more expensive than regular sodas, but it is worth it for the lack of high fructose corn syrup!" in 1 review
Jena W.
Jena W.
On a quest for better-for-you beverages for my weight loss & diabetic clients.. and I've hit the jackpot! At first I was skeptical because I'm not a huge fan of the flavors of Stevia or erythritol. However, after the first sip I was hooked! It's not exactly like a traditional cola, but gets the job done. I also love that it's clear, who needs an unnecessary caramel coloring?
I recommend everyone give it a try to get off drinking so many grams of sugar & added calories from sugar-sweetened beverages!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I discovered Zevia after seeing youtuber Matthias talking about how they don't use artificial colors and he thought it tasted just like coke.
I tried it and, at first, I wasn't convinced it was the "same" as coke. However, once I got used to the taste I found I now prefer it to Coke! I don't get the sugar highs anymore and feel better about what I'm putting into my body without having to give up soda all together.
I totally recommend giving it a try!
Lori C.
Lori C.
Zevia is the absolute best alternative to main stream sodas! No harsh chemicals or even coloring anymore. I feel guilt free when I drink it & it comes in all the flavors that I like. I've completely switched over to Zevia & only Zevia for my soda fix. The variety pack is the best if you want to try a little bit of everything.
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
I would have never knew this had excited if my grand mother had not said "hey you gotta try this" I love that it does not taste bland like diet or other low calorie drinks and there are SO many different flavors. I'm a runner and this is my go too when I want something besides water. Very great price as well. #tasty
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like the other flavors better than the cola but all of the flavors are solid. I first found it at Costco but have been seeing it at more and more places. Definitely a great alternative to over processed high fructose corn syrup sodas. I will definitely buy it again!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Environmentalist Expert
Zevia Cola is actually pretty good. I wanted to try an alternative to other sodas like Coke and Pepsi and this is a good option. The taste is good (not nearly as sweet as something like Coke). It is kind of pricey, so that is a drawback if you drink it regularly.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I think the stuff taste so much like regular Diet Coke it's crazy! It's so much healthier for you then aspartame and it's usually cheaper! When you find this I would give it a try for sure because you will probably not even be able to tell a difference!
Angie R.
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
I LOVE Zevia! I'm an addict to coke and I'm trying to cut it off because of all the chemicals and additives and this has been perfect! It actually tastes good and does not have calories or added chemicals. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!
Ddddd D.
Ddddd D.
West Hollywood, CA
I love Zevia more than I love my fiancé. And I love the s***t out of my fiancé. I literally only drink Zevia cola. I just thank them for the $1 coupons every-time I clear out ralphs stock. If your doing diet or Coke Zero, you're missing out #healthy
Jess K.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Zevia's probably the best natural alternative to regular zero-calorie sodas. I love that it is sweetened with stevia rather than aspartame or sucralose, and the clear color is a nice departure from the unnecessary added coloring of most colas.
Amy B.
Do your prefer diet zevia coke or regular zevia coke?
Amy B.
Do you prefer diet zevia or diet coke?
Jacinda H.
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
Do you like carbonated drinks better than non-carbonated drinks?
Amy B.
What is your favorite Zevia product?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
How does the taste compare to that of Coke Zero?