Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Black Cherry uploaded by Tina G.

BY ZEVIA

Zevia’s Black Cherry soda has won the hearts of soda lovers everywhere. Bursting with the taste of juicy ripe black cherries- your favorite berry is always in season. Black Cherry is caffeine-free, so you can drink it no matter the time of day. Cherrylicious and full of flavor, you can’t ask for more.

Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavors.

Zevia Is Always:

Buy on Amazon
  • "By far my favorite brand of soda." in 1 review
Tina G.
Kirwin
I am use to drinking Pepsi and even though this isn't Pepsi, it is still pretty good. I am trying to reduce my sugar intake and this is a great opportunity for that. It did take me a bit to get use to the sweetness of it but once I did I don't mind it at all. I do think it is a bit sweet but nothing you can't get use to.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m a huge pop drinker and I’m a huge fan cherry flavored pops So I decided to try this flavor when I saw it at Hyvee and while I don’t like it as much as regular pops, I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor. It has a good amount of carbonation and the black cherry flavor was good without being too sweet. I also like this pop because it doesn’t have all of the added stuff that normal pop has.
Teresa J.
Goodyear, AZ
I am not a big soda drinker but decided to give this brand a try because we drink one soda a day with dinner and wanted a healthier option. I love the taste and it reminds me of the black cherry sodas when I was growing up without the sugar, sodium, and carbs of other sodas.
Lauren M.
Birmingham
My favorite flavor of all the zevia soft drinks I have tried. Tastes almost identical to normal soda without the sugar high. Very affordable especially when bought in bulk. I buy this almost every week I go to the grocery store.
Kathleen E.
Absolutely love this brand, and this is my favorite flavor of those I've tried! It's healthy and caffeinated and delicious! Wish it was more available, that I could find more flavors, and it wasn't quite so expensive! Good thing I only drink one a day.
Leeanna L.
Plymouth, MN
I love the idea of soda made with stevia, but black cherry was not the right flavor. The bitterness of both the cherry and the stevia was heightened by the presence of the other so it was overwhelmingly strong and bitter.
Amber B.
Midland , TX
I have been drinking Zevia drinks for about 2 years now and I just came across this flavor in my local grocery store. Can I say AMAZING! I absolutely love the flavor and it is literally good until the last drop. I compare this drink to Dr. Pepper. It is sweeter than your classic DP but it resembles it enough to settle your cravings. I cannot drink Dr. Pepper anymore because I have bladder issues, however, Zevia drinks do not affect me. Keep it the cooler until you're ready to drink and enjoy! Perfect for the hot summer days! This Black Cherry drink will be on my shopping list FOREVER!
Kyra G.
By far my favorite brand of soda. I love being able to drink a soda with out any of the harsh chemicals. This is the best tasting one in my opinon. I love the delicious cherry flavor and doesn't taste like a "diet" soda. Helps get rid of the sugar craving.
Bren M.
Springville, UT
I tried this soda and I didn't like it at all! I don't really love any low calorie or low sugar soda though. I'm still searching to find one that I will like.
Shan E.
Great, deep & rich black cherry flavor. Perfect sweetness. I love that Zevia lets me enjoy soda without the guilt or worry of sugar or aspartame.
Ivana C.
This looks tasty I have not seen seen this r these sold in the state only? I'm in Canada Toronto