Zevia Zero Calorie Ginger Root Beer Soda Soft Drink uploaded by Angela l.Zevia Zero Calorie Ginger Root Beer Soda Soft Drink uploaded by Bethany B.Zevia Zero Calorie Ginger Root Beer Soda Soft Drink uploaded by Bethany B.

BY ZEVIA

There is root beer. Then there is Zevia’s Ginger Root Beer. We took the rich and creamy traditional flavor that you would expect from a root beer and enhanced it with a hint of ginger (hence the name). A little creamy, a little spicy, and with absolutely refreshing. It doesn’t matter if you drink a cold Zevia Ginger Root Beer straight out of the can, or pour it in a glass and top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream - The soda you know and love is back with a delicious twist.

Carbonated Water, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid.

Zevia Is Always:

No Caramel Color
 Kosher & Vegan

Lauren M.
Birmingham
AMAZING. One of my favorite drinks to sip on in between lunch and dinner when I want to snack instead! A healthy, low-carb and low ingredient alternative to soda. I have tried multiple other flavors from this company that I also love. This drink is guilt free and cures my sweet tooth everytime.
Great flavor without fat, sodium and sugar! Naturally flavored as well. Great straight out the can, over the rocks or mixed with ice cream.
I would recommend this to others because its that good tasting.
Jessica R.
Bristol
I like every flavor of Zevia that I've tried but this one is #1 . Forget that it's low calorie and better for you than regular soda, it's DELICIOUS 💗 I've never felt like I was missing anything when I have a Zevia instead of a sugar filled drink. It truly does taste like a treat and doesn't have a weird aftertaste like other low calorie or diet sodas.
KELLI M.
Fort Myers
This is my all time favorite beverage! I used to be addicted to Diet Coke and once I quit drinking it, it was hard to find a healthy replacement. Once I tried zevia, I absolutely loved it. It tastes like a yummy soda without all of the sugar or chemicals. It’s sweetened with stevia instead.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
This stuff is delicious and I don’t hate myself an hour after drinking it. I found it in my local grocery store and it was a reasonable price. I bought this and the ginger ale and I can’t wait to try more flavors!
Kayla H.
Naples
The flavor of Zevia ginger root beer is very unique. Its almost surprising to get that kind of flavor without it being brown! Hurray for no dye! Will be buying this again.
Audrey F.
Campton, KY
My husband and I quit drinking traditional soda a few months ago and Zevia has been a sweet treat for us since discovering it. I like this soda much better than any traditional soda I had ever drank.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Literally tastes just like root beer! I’m trying to cut out soda so these are a really good alternative I love using these for root beer floats with my Halo Top Candy Bar Ice Cream it tastes amazing! These are a little expensive but totally worth it
Faith B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was lucky enough to get a coupon for zevia sodas and tried this flavor. Absolutely delicious! You can't even tell that it's not a full calorie soda. Light, refreshing and satisfying.
Samantha R.
Absolutely amazing! Love the root beer flavor without having all the extra calories and sugar. I definitely recommend for a treat if you are trying to watch the calorie intake. So much flavor. Will buy again!
Mariana G.
Florida
Is it very sweet? Or not
Arantxa O.
That's really a good product?
Margaret F.
Does it taste like it looks or is it just nasty?? It looks good, obviously not healthy, but tasty?
Irma L.
Hazleton, PA
How does the ginger beer taste?

Kohl's