Zevia Zero Calorie Ginger Ale Soda Soft Drink uploaded by Kelly G.

BY ZEVIA

Brilliantly refreshing in every sip, Zevia’s Ginger Ale will illuminate your taste buds with its pure ingredients. With a sweet blend of real ginger and citrus oils, our Ginger Ale has a delicious taste with zero calories. Be it an upset tummy or a cocktail party mixer, Ginger Ale is always as refreshing to taste.

Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavors, Ginger Extract.

Zevia Is Always:

• Does this taste closer to traditional ginger ale or ginge...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
I really enjoy Zevia! My favorite flavors are the root beer and the ginger ale. They are such a better alternative to soda. They aren’t as sweet as typical sodas, but have a good amount of flavor and carbonation. I also love that I don’t feel guilty after drinking one! It is expensive to buy these as often as soda, but they’re worth it.
Merrick K.
Puyallup
This stuff is my jam! No sugar, no blood sugar spiking sweeteners and helps with sour stomachs and motion sickness! I won’t road trip without at least one in the cooler!
Ashley B.
Cedar Rapids
I have gone away from sugar laden Canada Dry Ginger Ale for good and gave completely changed to the Zevia Ginger Ale. I love ginger and ginger ale so I was thrilled when I found a substitute that doesn't affect my blood sugar. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a more natural and healthy option to soda or who is low carb dieting.
Laura T.
Spring, TX
My husband's second favorite flavor! A satisfying soda without all the sugar and junk. A warning though - there is a slight aftertaste.
Stephani S.
I love the flavor of the soda. I wish it wasn't so expensive. Definitely a great alternative to typical Soda.
Amanda C.
Lexington, NC
Good for when your tummy is upset. Calms your stomach. Love this product. Easy for toddlers
Jill S.
Does this taste closer to traditional ginger ale or ginger beer? Spicy?