BY ZEVIA

Dr. Zevia isn’t a real doctor, but it does have a way of making you feel healthier. When you get a craving, indulge in the bold and unique taste of Dr. Zevia. It’s overflowing with a variety of flavors that will quench just about any thirst. It’s got a bit of spice, a dash of citrus, and a delicious, cherry fruity finish.

Carbonated Water, Stevia Leaf Extract, Tartaric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine, Citric Acid.

Zevia Is Always:

Non Gmo Project Verified
No Caramel Color
Kosher & Vegan

Kyra G.
By far my favorite brand of soda. I love being able to drink a soda with out any of the harsh chemicals. I used to love Dr. Pepper but it made my stomach hurt so bad. This soda doesn't make me feel bad at all!
Melissa W.
Evans, GA
This is definitely one of my top favorite flavors! I love that it's made with absolutely no artificial sweeteners and you can definitely tell that it's supposed to taste like Dr. Pepper
April D.
westerville
This is my favorite flavor it’s such a great replacement for soda without high fructose corn syrup or other crap it’s sweetened with Stevia !! Love it
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
Love this! It tasted wonderful, not too sweet and not too syrupy either! Would buy again and would recommend!