Zevia Zero Calorie Cream Soda Soft Drink

by Zevia

Every soda in the Zevia line is a sweet treat, but Zevia’s Cream Soda is practically a dessert! This naturally sweetened soda has a delicious deep aroma and luscious taste. With hints of vanilla and butter, the flavor in our Cream Soda can satisfy even the greatest sweet tooth.

Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Citric Acid.

Zeviaisalways:

Glutenfree
Non Gmo Project Verified
No Caramel Color
Kosher & Vegan

I love cream soda will this healthier option disappoint me ?
Start your review of Zevia Zero Calorie Cream Soda Soft Drink!
How would you rate this product?
YUM! Randomly gave these a try and was surprisingly impressed! Tastes like cream soda, but has no calories or caffeine. Perfect to satisfy those taste buds while remaining health conscious.
Hollywood
I’m not a big soda drinker but I only drink water and when I want something different and sugar free these are a great go to compared to the other flavored soda waters that have a bunch of nasty ingredients this is clean and has way more flavor! Great for mixed alcohol drinks as well without the added sugars
Stevia can be a hard ingredient to get right, I've had a lot of stevia sweetened drinks and this flavor of Zevia nailed it! Cream soda flavor works very well with the stevia, definitely satisfies a sweet tooth. I love this flavor of Zevia and will definitely be buying it again!
A fantastic cream soda taste without sugar or aspartame (this is the only zevia flavor I drink regularly), this flavor in particular hides the stevia root tast. I highly recommend this to anyone trying to live healthier and wants something to make it feel easier.
Naples
Zevia cream soda is the flavor that tastes closest to the real thing. If I’m having cravings for sweets and desserts, this is the one that I reach for. A+ from me for sure! I’ll be buying again soon.
Grand Island , NY
1,004 reviews
OBSESSED! These are amazing for anyone on a diet or needs to cut back on soda. It give you that soda feel without the calories. You can find them on sale most of the time but even regular price they are reasonably priced. I'm not a huge soda drinker but when I'm craving it this is my go to soda
Buffalo, NY
This really beats regular diet soda. The taste takes a little to getting used to at first but it’s pretty good, naturally flavored, no sugar and no artificial sweeteners. It’s a little pricey for a 6 pack but I usually stock up when they are BOGO.
Puyallup, WA
My favorite! This stuff is my jam! No sugar, no blood sugar spiking sweeteners and gives me my soda fix! I’ve been drinking this soda for a couple of years and keep finding more flavors I love!
Euless, TX
My second favorite of all the flavors! Creamy and delicious it is like dessert in a can. Highly recommend!! If you don’t like sweet you probably won’t like it.
Higbee, MO
I love Zevia soda! I’m usually not a carbonated drink fan but these are amazing. My favorite flavors are the Dr. Zevia and Black Cherry!