BY ZEVIA

Every soda in the Zevia line is a sweet treat, but Zevia’s Cream Soda is practically a dessert! This naturally sweetened soda has a delicious deep aroma and luscious taste. With hints of vanilla and butter, the flavor in our Cream Soda can satisfy even the greatest sweet tooth.

Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Citric Acid.

Zeviaisalways:

Kosher & Vegan

• I love cream soda will this healthier option disappoint me ?2 Answers
Merrick K.
Puyallup
My favorite! This stuff is my jam! No sugar, no blood sugar spiking sweeteners and gives me my soda fix! I’ve been drinking this soda for a couple of years and keep finding more flavors I love!
Kayla H.
Naples
Zevia cream soda is the flavor that tastes closest to the real thing. If I’m having cravings for sweets and desserts, this is the one that I reach for. A+ from me for sure! I’ll be buying again soon.
Jennifer S.
Kenmore, NY
This really beats regular diet soda. The taste takes a little to getting used to at first but it’s pretty good, naturally flavored, no sugar and no artificial sweeteners. It’s a little pricey for a 6 pack but I usually stock up when they are BOGO.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
OBSESSED! These are amazing for anyone on a diet or needs to cut back on soda. It give you that soda feel without the calories. You can find them on sale most of the time but even regular price they are reasonably priced. I'm not a huge soda drinker but when I'm craving it this is my go to soda
Laura T.
Spring, TX
My favorite Zevia flavor! A satisfying soda without all the sugar and junk. A warning though - there is a slight aftertaste.
Alyssa C.
Flavor isn't up to Parr with other brands but I appreciate that they stick to their values of being natural and healthy
Amy W.
Maple Valley
I can’t tell you how delicious these are! Absolutely love and totally reminds me of soda. Great
chelsey h.
Great soda without all the sugar! I will be re-purchasing this soda and will continue to do so
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
So yummy! Great cream soda replacement If you're cutting sugar out of your daily diet!
Christina T.
Muncie
These were not as bad as I was expecting
Great flavor
I look forward to trying more
Alyaa A.
I love cream soda will this healthier option disappoint me ?